Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Bart banned?

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    This is like saying nobody can possibly login to your account from your home PC. Spouses, friends, family are all able to do so. But if we're discussing security measures to ensure that the only individual playing an account is the account holder, it is best to rely solely on physical device access (PC, phone) as those leave the least about of opportunity for cheating and foul play.

Allowing people to use Teamviewer while banning xlogging is an oxymoron - you can not ban xlogging if you allow Teamviewer. After Age 45 proxies were banned wholesale, including those that worked in browsers like Opera Mini, or those used to circumvent work firewalls, because allowing proxies of any sort opened the possibility for xlogging.

There is nothing different about Teamviewer except that kingdoms Hawk & Zauper played in are publicly admitting that they use it today.
    We should all ban browsers too, you can use browers to access proxies, you cant ban proxies without banning browsers. Internet browsers are tools for cheating BAN THEM!! I realize your in cheat riddled brain there is only one function for teamviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    We should all ban browsers too, you can use browers to access proxies, you cant ban proxies without banning browsers. Internet browsers are tools for cheating BAN THEM!! I realize your in cheat riddled brain there is only one function for teamviewer.
    Browsers can be used without proxies, which are presumably detectable (least methods exist to detect them). Teamviewer is presumably more difficult to detect and easily facilitates cheating. If you cant log into Utopia from work, then you cant log in from work. Play in a kingdom where that isn't a problem. You're happily descending down a slippery slope here Korp, when we should be striving to ascend it and get above all the cheating.

Of course, if proxies & xlogging were legalized, thatd make this all moot.

TeamViewer does allow for the "perfect crime" at the present. Banning it seems impossible too (how do you detect someone else using your very own machine?). It is what it is. I'm sure some use it so they don't have to pay sitting, especially in competitive wars.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    TeamViewer does allow for the "perfect crime" at the present. Banning it seems impossible too (how do you detect someone else using your very own machine?). It is what it is. I'm sure some use it so they don't have to pay sitting, especially in competitive wars.
    Get a comfy chair and camp in the bushes matija! Fairplay. Direct surveillance the only way!
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Can I use a hammock?
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Can I use a hammock?
    Not exactly a quick and discreet setup.

It could be a camo hammock.

I haven't seen an on topic post in pages. Thread locked.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information