Thread: Suggestions for next age.

Suggestions for next age.

Have been looking for this thread and haven't seen one yet. Expecting it to show up around the time potential changes are made. Anyways, here are a few suggestions I have.

1: On Espionage page, I know many of us use munk or some other form of Intel data collection, but we need to update this as well. Especially, those instances you realize your bot wasn't on and you just collected a bunch of thrones. Current model is Slot, Province, Personality, Runes, Gold, Food, DEF Point, Army out, OPs remaining. Can we add Peasants and War Horses to the menu. They are also steal able resources like runes, gold and food. Also, Defense should be added when you get a SoT as well not just the SoM or make a row to show the differences. Intel sites will still have all the good bells and whistles but at least this can have the basic stuff.

2. Bring back fog, even if its a one time use like quickfeet. Right now there are a bunch of ways to buff an attackers, offense, damage, speed. Only thing people have now are minor protection and greater protection for the most part. But if you want to spend the runes to reduce attack times on people hitting you and it just stays until used that would be great. I think that might help with attackers going crazy with abducts for the quick attack times and think twice about just hitting randoms if they get an army stuck out over 20 hours in limbo.

3. Aid war horses, I know there is a potential for this to get abused but we already allow the transfer of all other renewable resources, and even land now. Maybe do the same thing and a few horses die in the transfer.

4. Inmate Transfer, allow prisoners to be sent, but if not used by end of tick they die. They also don't return from going into combat. The Utopia Suicide Squad.

5. We have been slowly adding in more and more races, personalities. Why don't we just re-add them all. With more and more combinations and strategies, you will get away from kingdoms finding that one or two sweet niche and abusing the combo. Plus the best part of the age is weighing the options, so why not have even more.

I am sure I will come up with some more later when the race and balances are suggested next week. But thought I would share this now so it gets into the hands of the people that could change things or use these ideas. Thanks for your consideration and time for reading this article. Have a great day!
    Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. -George S. Patton

Maybe c ause you looking in Utopia talk :P (Not that there is any thread for that in suggestions either)

Delete all bug and suggestion threads outside of the appropriate forums.

Otherwise people will just continue to ignore that they exist.

Issue a warning too, so they notice.

Thread Information