Thread: Recruiting for new age

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Postaholic

Recruiting for new age

Who are these ghettos?!

Well, I can't speak for the rest, but we're a kd full of former top players who I dragged out of retirement and haven't given a name yet. After a pretty disastrous reintroduction to the game in which we based all our decisions on old info from when we last played whilst we relearned the game (yeah, that went well... not), we're now ready to kick some ass. Our leadership team consists of me, who I'm sure most of you remember with varying degrees of affection from age 55 and prior, Si (co-lead of Beauty and Wrath), Turtmcgurt (Pansies, among other kds) and Cheetzy (Pandas, Screwups and Warsong). What our team needs is 3-4 hyperactive and social players to fill out our roster for the age change.

What we will give to you is a chance to war some of the top kds in the game and a shot at the crown whilst playing with a team of old-school and irreverent players who will keep you entertained whether you want it or not. All sitting is covered. Sense of humor is byo, as long as it's not too old and crusty.

What we are looking for in a player is someone who is willing and able to play any role asked of them and kick ass in doing so. We're after players who will actively contribute to discussion in the kd, and will follow orders when given. We're after someone who will commit to the kd long-term, who won't go inactive and disappear or defect to another kd at the first sign of trouble. We're a new kd and most of us have just come back to the game. Mistakes will be made, but we'll do our best to make sure they're as entertaining as possible. You know what they say, if you're going to cock something up, make a damn good job of it.

Experience at the top is preferable, but if a player is active enough and has the right personality, we're willing to overlook that.

We currently use slack and munkbot, but aren't married to it if you have a better idea.

Check your ego at the door, drama queens need not apply. Cheetzy will provide nudies on request.
    Last edited by Allanon KT; 26-10-2017 at 07:01.
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~
    Rocking the top ages 30-57

"The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Thread Information