Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recruiting for new age

Postaholic

Recruiting for new age

Who are these ghettos?!

Well, I can't speak for the rest, but we're a kd full of former top players who I dragged out of retirement and haven't given a name yet. After a pretty disastrous reintroduction to the game in which we based all our decisions on old info from when we last played whilst we relearned the game (yeah, that went well... not), we're now ready to kick some ass. Our leadership team consists of me, who I'm sure most of you remember with varying degrees of affection from age 55 and prior, Si (co-lead of Beauty and Wrath), Turtmcgurt (Pansies, among other kds) and Cheetzy (Pandas, Screwups and Warsong). What our team needs is 3-4 hyperactive and social players to fill out our roster for the age change.

What we will give to you is a chance to war some of the top kds in the game and a shot at the crown whilst playing with a team of old-school and irreverent players who will keep you entertained whether you want it or not. All sitting is covered. Sense of humor is byo, as long as it's not too old and crusty.

What we are looking for in a player is someone who is willing and able to play any role asked of them and kick ass in doing so. We're after players who will actively contribute to discussion in the kd, and will follow orders when given. We're after someone who will commit to the kd long-term, who won't go inactive and disappear or defect to another kd at the first sign of trouble. We're a new kd and most of us have just come back to the game. Mistakes will be made, but we'll do our best to make sure they're as entertaining as possible. You know what they say, if you're going to cock something up, make a damn good job of it.

Experience at the top is preferable, but if a player is active enough and has the right personality, we're willing to overlook that.

We currently use slack and munkbot, but aren't married to it if you have a better idea.

Check your ego at the door, drama queens need not apply. Cheetzy will provide nudies on request.
    Last edited by Allanon KT; 26-10-2017 at 07:01.
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~
    Rocking the top ages 30-57

"The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Hi there, I might be interested in joining your KD. I don't have any experience "at the top", but I do have a fair bit of experience playing Utopia. I started when I was much younger and revisited it for awhile during my university days - good fun. I last played in 2013 as an attacker.

Bump +1

well constructed KD with clean intentions

good luck!
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Let me know how to join I was once a faery prince and duke. But I can play almost anything.

Postaholic
    just keep in mind he is an abs scumbag bye heart and everything he says is lies he spew to suck up to his granmaster mr ASF.

Postaholic
    lol, if you say so Mike. Looking for a kd to join? :P
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    just keep in mind he is an abs scumbag bye heart and everything he says is lies he spew to suck up to his granmaster mr ASF.
    Hi Mike rest assured those ABS tendencies are kept in check by my strong Covenant sympathies. All will feel my pro bouncing wrath next age ;)

Why would anyone join a kd led by cheetzy, and how bad are you all that pandas even gets listed in that post?

Cheetzy give up and ghetto with me.

Postaholic
    I still don't know why the hate, Steel, but you're disqualified from applying. No drama queens, sorry :)
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Allanon KT View Post
    I still don't know why the hate, Steel, but you're disqualified from applying. No drama queens, sorry :)
    Careful he might let his province die :-p
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Allanon KT View Post
    Steel prefers my D. He gets needy when I don't join him. Definitely the male version of Danielle Bregolli.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetzy View Post
    Steel prefers my D. He gets needy when I don't join him. Definitely the male version of Danielle Bregolli.
    A kd of the worst people we can find needs an appropriate mascot

This is the KD I joined for anyone curious or anyone who wants to join with (or avoid) me!

:)
    Nexus - Depravity - Evil Dragons - Pantheon - Elvut - Mercy of Absalom - Pulse - Insolence - Giraffes - L E G A C Y

Quote Originally Posted by the great kN herself View Post
    This is the KD I joined for anyone curious or anyone who wants to join with (or avoid) me!

:)
    I am most impressed at how the Kds in your signature get progressively worse until you landed in one led by Nick_mi. But why not include Ghetto Obedience?

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    I am most impressed at how the Kds in your signature get progressively worse until you landed in one led by Nick_mi. But why not include Ghetto Obedience?
    I dunno what Ghetto Obedience is, but all of those KDs were top10 while I was there (except twice); if they got progressively worse, so did Utopia.
    Nexus - Depravity - Evil Dragons - Pantheon - Elvut - Mercy of Absalom - Pulse - Insolence - Giraffes - L E G A C Y

Thread Information