Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Appeal

Quote Originally Posted by SnirpsneR View Post
    How can admins delete people for cheating over the ages, while they themselves cheated hardcore... (or in case of Hawk who denies any cheating, willingly played in kingdoms who cheated)
    They didnt delete him for cheating previously, they deleted him for repeated bad behaviour.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    They didnt delete him for cheating previously, they deleted him for repeated bad behaviour.
    However, Bart's removal from the game is the result of years of cheating, on top of his actions this age to both push the limits of what is allowed, and intentionally ruin the game experience for new players in the game <---what zap said.

All of wich the admins did as well.

I have played for two and a half years. In that time I haven't multied. Fake warring - I got my punishment. I sure as hell haven't played for 8 years or tried to gain an unfair advantage over other players by running ~10 accounts - that would be quite intense, I mean I guess you'd get caught unless you were extremely dedicated to mind your log in times and whatnot.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

However, Bart's removal from the game is the result of years of cheating, on top of his actions this age to both push the limits of what is allowed, and intentionally ruin the game experience for new players in the game <---what zap said.

All of wich the admins did as well.
    Everything owns up, you know like prisoners get more time when they are repeat offenders. The track record ways in to the judgement and he have recieved plenty of chances to reform.

Meh, Korp, you are missing the point.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Enthusiast
    They literally posted in this thread that they deleted him for "years of cheating."

Quote Originally Posted by JeffT View Post
    Bart's removal from the game is the result of years of cheating, on top of his actions this age to both push the limits of what is allowed, and intentionally ruin the game experience for new players in the game. Frankly, it was overdue. At some point, you need to recognize that trying to be the edgy guy that pushes the limit of what's acceptable backfires. And when you push it too far too often, it's time to go.
    Could somebody explain to me where the cheating limit is exactly? It's probably the autism but I have a great deal of trouble navigating this sort of ambiguity. For instance, how is what Bart did any different than this:

theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    They literally posted in this thread that they deleted him for "years of cheating."
    That was just another factor, if they were going to do that anyway why did they wait until now?! Why havent they already deleted him?! Why didnt they remove him from the game last age when he was caught cheating then?

Enthusiast
    Everything owns up, you know like prisoners get more time when they are repeat offenders. The track record ways in to the judgement and he have recieved plenty of chances to reform.
    Im pretty sure both munk and Zauper cheated way way way worse. heck.

zauper and hawk even got munk, a know cheater, to join up with em. So they are perfectly fine with cheating if its friends.

See, this is why you have to love octobrev. No matter what he does he wins you back over again. So charming and dreamy.

How can admins delete people for cheating over the ages, while they themselves cheated hardcore... (or in case of Hawk who denies any cheating, willingly played in kingdoms who cheated)
    Owners can do what they want.
    Mehul once deleted ALL monarchs in VAT tagged kd's one age cause someone showed him screenshots from their forums on how to trade and stuff. (ohh and using shady munkstuff :P)
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Owners can do what they want.
    Mehul once deleted ALL monarchs in VAT tagged kd's one age cause someone showed him screenshots from their forums on how to trade and stuff.
    I know they can, but then they shouldn't do all this bs talk around it and just say we dislike bart and thats why he is gone. Instead they go and push this hes cheating crap.

Im pretty sure both munk and Zauper cheated way way way worse. heck.

zauper and hawk even got munk, a know cheater, to join up with em. So they are perfectly fine with cheating if its friends.
    I guess thats why you never got deleted right? ... Though there is a difference between have cheated and currently cheated. But if munk has cheated now you should report him lay down your proof to Support then when they dont delete him point out what hypocrites they are.

I know they can, but then they shouldn't do all this bs talk around it and just say we dislike bart and thats why he is gone. Instead they go and push this hes cheating crap.
    ahh okey, yeah I dont have an opinion on that cause I dont know what evidence or whatnot the owners are sitting on
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    Could somebody explain to me where the cheating limit is exactly? It's probably the autism but I have a great deal of trouble navigating this sort of ambiguity. For instance, how is what Bart did any different than this:

Interesting how you only made one posts since 2015 ;)

Thread Information