Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Appeal

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    I guess thats why you never got deleted right? ... Though there is a difference between have cheated and currently cheated. But if munk has cheated now you should report him lay down your proof to Support then when they dont delete him point out what hypocrites they are.
    I dont even know if munk plays.

But both of them cheated in their last age i played with them. wich was 2 or 3 ages ago.

And I only played in kingdoms that cheated, I havent cheated myself since i came back in age whatever with AMA, so technically i couldnt be deleted :P. Before that i might have a but :P

Interesting how you only made one posts since 2015 ;)
    They're screenshots out of my private messages silly goose! That's why it shows the count prior to my posting of said screenshots.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by SnirpsneR View Post
    Im pretty sure both munk and Zauper cheated way way way worse. heck.

zauper and hawk even got munk, a know cheater, to join up with em. So they are perfectly fine with cheating if its friends.
    It's normal though, even in real life. If a once criminal becomes the law-maker, yes he can change the law and arrest other criminals at will based on new law.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise View Post
    It's normal though, even in real life. If a once criminal becomes the law-maker, yes he can change the law and arrest other criminals at will based on new law.
    In this logic, someone with a life sentence would become a law-maker and then make a law to punish Bart.

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    ahh okey, yeah I dont have an opinion on that cause I dont know what evidence or whatnot the owners are sitting on
    Evidence of what? Such a diplomat you are...
    Anyway out for real now zzz.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Lets be logical here, if they just wanted to ban Bart and remove him from the game they have had plenty of chances to do so. But the fact that they given him more chances than anyone in here shows that they didnt do this choice lightly.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Evidence of what? Such a diplomat you are...
    Anyway out for real now zzz.
    Werent you supose to leave?

Post Fiend
    In this logic, someone with a life sentence would become a law-maker and then make a law to punish Bart.
    Yes it is possible. with 1mil gcs though!

Enthusiast
    Lets be logical here, if they just wanted to ban Bart and remove him from the game they have had plenty of chances to do so. But the fact that they given him more chances than anyone in here shows that they didnt do this choice lightly.

Werent you supose to leave?
    plenty of chances. Yet they wait till hes just talking a ****load. And then use the cheating crap.

plenty of chances. Yet they wait till hes just talking a ****load. And then use the cheating crap.
    I think they wanted to avoid that outcome but since Bart keeps behaving like a douchebag they came to a point where they had no choice. Bart cheating is just one part, one factor of why he got permabanned. All things add up. As said they could easily have just removed him at any point if that was actually their true desire.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Owners can do what they want.
    Mehul once deleted ALL monarchs in VAT tagged kd's one age cause someone showed him screenshots from their forums on how to trade and stuff. (ohh and using shady munkstuff :P)

Didn't someone give him a forum account that had access to that area?

Enthusiast
    I think they wanted to avoid that outcome but since Bart keeps behaving like a douchebag they came to a point where they had no choice. Bart cheating is just one part, one factor of why he got permabanned. All things add up. As said they could easily have just removed him at any point if that was actually their true desire.
    they should just man up and say its because bart is a douchebag and about his posts instead of this lame crap. But they had to wait till he had a prov to delete and use the cheating lol ofcoz:P

anyway im afkagain.

they should just man up and say its because bart is a douchebag and about his posts instead of this lame crap. But they had to wait till he had a prov to delete and use the cheating lol ofcoz:P

anyway im afkagain.
    You do realize he had a province all the time? That his thing, he usually plays outside of sparta first half of the age and then joins back in Sparta..

Enthusiast
    You do realize he had a province all the time? That his thing, he usually plays outside of sparta first half of the age and then joins back in Sparta..
    but not a prov to delete in sparta.

but not a prov to delete in sparta.
    You mean there is some weird symbolism that gets them turned on? :P

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by awesom-o View Post
    This thread is so borring, why there is only this to read in the whole game.
    How many spartans takes to change a light bulb ?

Thread Information