Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Appeal

Can I know my number of deletions too!? And which accounts you have linked me? 'yourfather' is my main (taken from brute force when they disbanded (not that you don't actively monitor me already and fully know which is mine)). I'm not even sure what the octobrev account's password is anymore so feel free to ignore that one if it even exists.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

What you all yapping about would be relevant if they would like delete octobrev and then refer to his years of cheating. Now that would be unfair cause octobrev is now a changed man!

I'm pretty clean so long as I have somebody around to tell me what is right and wrong! I lack the ability to differentiate the two.

Realest always told us that every acre on the server belonged to us and that we only let other kingdoms borrow them to create the illusion of competition. Therefore, anything we could 'dream' up to recollect them was justified.
    Last edited by octobrev; 23-10-2017 at 18:54.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

I think your book of revelations is disagreeing with your. You are fully aware of whats right and wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffT View Post
    So what you're saying is that if people don't break the rules they shouldn't be actioned? We'd agree. Don't break the rules and there are no worries. Break the rules and there are. Consistently and aggressively break the rules, and there really are. Bart should have been permabanned long ago, we kept giving him chances because he would apologize and repent for a while. He pushed it too far this time, and he's gone. Read the rules, his post broke them. Simple as that, on top of his prior cheating this age.

To clarify: this conversation is done. We are not reinstating Bart.

Here we are:
    Usernames:

Are all your accounts. More than one of these was created in 2009, and all of them were deleted for multi'ing.
    That's absolutely not possible lol... Yes those are the names I used to try and land in a KD. That was all in 2015 rofl. Try again sir... Deleted for multi'ing? ROFL... These accounts were played for a few minutes because I wasn't happy with the KD I landed in (like I knew what a good KD is but hey). Look at some of the names too, they even suggest it haha.

:::TALK ABOUT SENSELESS DEFAMATION ROFL:::

OK, here's a question. Please, if this is available, tell us when the account was created and for how long it existed. 2 days? WOW, I must have like won 10 crowns with my secret 10 account strategy in that time.
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 23-10-2017 at 19:04.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by awesom-o View Post
    How many spartans takes to change a light bulb ?
    I Appeal that you ban Matija aswell.

+1

Quote Originally Posted by awesom-o View Post
    I Appeal that you ban Matija aswell.

+1
    Go ****ing ahead really.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    That's absolutely not possible lol... Yes those are the names I used to try and land in a KD. That was all in 2015 rofl. Try again sir... Deleted for multi'ing? ROFL... These accounts were played for a few minutes because I wasn't happy with the KD I landed in (like I knew what a good KD is but hey). Look at some of the names too, they even suggest it haha.

:::TALK ABOUT SENSELESS DEFAMATION ROFL:::

OK, here's a question. Please, if this is available, tell us when the account was created and for how long it existed. 2 days? WOW, I must have like won 10 crowns with my secret 10 account strategy in that time.
    You are only allowed to have one account .. It not less multing cause you created and deleted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    You are only allowed to have one account .. It not less multing cause you created and deleted it.
    The way he initially put it tho, and I have only been playing for 2.5ish years actively.

Edit:
    Also, I must have been an experienced to that point 5.5 years cheater that put the same info into 10 accounts!!! HOW GOOD I AM, I'm like the Swordfish, octobrev has so much to learn from me!
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 23-10-2017 at 19:15.

Post Fiend
    The username is Teeto.
    lol Matija. Tito? :D
    Confession of Lotus 4 life!

DA, kako je on vladao? "Ti napravi to, ti to..." :D

I'm sure I've burned a couple masters carelessly randoming around ghettos and intel farming over the years. The 24 hour business is just so annoying. I really can't be bothered.

Post Fiend
    DA, kako je on vladao? "Ti napravi to, ti to..." :D
    hahah :D
    Confession of Lotus 4 life!

Post Demon
    I started reading but gave up, decided I dont give a f*** if its justified or not.
    I'll chalk this one up to end justifies the means, the game might be worth playing again, maybe.

Sir Postalot
    Farewell, Sweet Prince

Thread Information