Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Appeal

Post Fiend

Appeal

July 19 of YR9 The Lords of Utopia have swept down upon the province NiceOne (7:20) and crushed it.

I would like to request that the destroying of this province be reversed. I understand your issues with bart and that you feel the need to remove him from both forums and game, but one of our players stood up so that bart could play with the kingdom which lasted one week roughly before his "violation". While I do not agree with banning someone permanently in game for their words in a forum, I believe punishing a kingdom even more for something they themselves were not involved in is wrong. So this is my formal open request to reverse what I believe to be a wrong reason for deletion.
    'We bow down before no man.' - Ancient Spartans
    ~Fury of Sparta~

You are involved since you and I both know Bart used his second phone to multi in two kingdoms. Dropped one of it and came to 7:20, still playing the other. Why would you try to appeal against something when from intrachat you know Bart multied. Yes, the deletion is probably not because he played two accounts, but maaan, you are trying to protect a cheater. Everybody cheats you might say, yes, but not everybody brags about it in chat. ;)

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Xist View Post
    July 19 of YR9 The Lords of Utopia have swept down upon the province NiceOne (7:20) and crushed it.

I would like to request that the destroying of this province be reversed. I understand your issues with bart and that you feel the need to remove him from both forums and game, but one of our players stood up so that bart could play with the kingdom which lasted one week roughly before his "violation". While I do not agree with banning someone permanently in game for their words in a forum, I believe punishing a kingdom even more for something they themselves were not involved in is wrong. So this is my formal open request to reverse what I believe to be a wrong reason for deletion.
    Bart played all age with you and he admitted it already in multiple occasions to multiple people, including me.

Post Fiend
    What are you talking about? Multi? As far as I know bart abandoned his prior province, why would he multi so that he could stay in a ghetto ? This has 0 to do with that.
    ~Fury of Sparta~

Veteran
    What are you talking about? Multi? As far as I know bart abandoned his prior province, why would he multi so that he could stay in a ghetto ? This has 0 to do with that.
    I said he admitted he played in Sparta all age. I didn;t say he did play multiple accounts. Read well what I write. I don't know how many accounts he had, I know he claimed he played in Sparta all age. To make quote of him "in most important moments". In an attempt to brag about the win on us.

Post Fiend
    You making up lies again ? That why he took over a prov a week ago ??? First you lie to him about having a admin source for Ronins deletion and now that ? Biggest load of crap I've heard yet.

But, leave it to you to twist things around. He certainly had a voice in Sparta but no physical prov until recently.
    Last edited by Xist; 23-10-2017 at 14:04.
    ~Fury of Sparta~

You making up lies again ? That why he took over a prov a week ago ??? First you lie to him about having a admin source for Ronins deletion and now that ? Biggest load of crap I've heard yet
    Admin source for what? Ronin? The F you are talking about? Maan, are you delusional? And don't try to act like you don't know. I said he officially left the ghetto pv for Sparta from his main phone, but what about the other? Actually, if that's news for you, welcome back from your coma. Slide up in chat and read.

Veteran
    You making up lies again ? That why he took over a prov a week ago ??? First you lie to him about having a admin source for Ronins deletion and now that ? Biggest load of crap I've heard yet
    I didn't lie about anything. He is making **** up about my "admin sources" to justify his war with the admins same as he did when he gave us button start of age. I told him very clear that I have no admin relations of any kind but someone else told me stuff. There is a difference. Ask him for full logs;) If the person that told me has or not admin relations ... ain't my problem;)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    I didn't lie about anything. He is making **** up about my "admin sources" to justify his war with the admins same as he did when he gave us button start of age. I told him very clear that I have no admin relations of any kind but someone else told me stuff. There is a difference. Ask him for full logs;) If the person that told me has or not admin relations ... ain't my problem;)

Great, stop derailing the thread please. This was not intended for that purpose.
    ~Fury of Sparta~

Veteran
    You called me a liar, liar;) I have my right to defend myself.

PS: if admins want to know whom told me the stuff can reach to me and I'll share with them what they want to know. Other than that ... good luck getting your province back. Is no importance to me if you get it or not back.

Sparta have themselves to blame since you accept Bart's antics. It's all fun and play when nothing happens. Just accept the consequence when things go south.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Sparta have themselves to blame since you accept Bart's antics. It's all fun and play when nothing happens. Just accept the consequence when things go south.
    Accept his antics? We can't control his every move, this kd was also built by him. I never agreed with any of the shady things that occurred, all the same this situation is pretty black and white. There's no reason to punish a kd for him stirring up drama on the forums. There was no foul play from our kd or this province in game.
    ~Fury of Sparta~

Enthusiast
    Im confused actually. Spartans faulting coss being the cause? But whatever, it seems like a good idea to notice spartans now.

Accept his antics? We can't control his every move, this kd was also built by him. I never agreed with any of the shady things that occurred, all the same this situation is pretty black and white. There's no reason to punish a kd for him stirring up drama on the forums. There was no foul play from our kd or this province in game.
    Can't come as a surprise what kind of person Bart is. It's not the first time he has pulled stupid stuff. But as long as there hasnt been any big consequences with his actions you played nicely along. You never agreed but still you play with him and let him.back " you approve of his behaviour.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Can't come as a surprise what kind of person Bart is. It's not the first time he has pulled stupid stuff. But as long as there hasnt been any big consequences with his actions you played nicely along. You never agreed but still you play with him and let him.back " you approve of his behaviour.
    Was never my place to make that decision. He brought me in years ago, while he had his faults, he also had his good moments.
    ~Fury of Sparta~

Thread Information