Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Appeal

We thought he had broken the rules up until we learned that the coss logs were real. Now we are left wondering why his province hasn't been reinstated yet and whether or not coss actually receives privileged information from munk.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    We thought he had broken the rules up until we learned that the coss logs were real. Now we are left wondering why his province hasn't been reinstated yet and whether or not coss actually receives privileged information from munk.
    Octobrev, why purposely make an argument you can't win? Your entire argument rests on the basis that the conversation between 'Rororororo' and the user was fabricated....Nowhere do I say that. That conversation is stated to be unsubstantiated, not fabricated. The key difference being the user based his entire conspiracy theory on hearsay from his conversational partner which is why I call it unsubstantiated.
    In fact, if you read more which I presume you did and choose to ignore, the fabricated 'admin reply' is specifically called out in a later post.

You're better than that...basing an argument on something that can be so simply and easily refuted. I expected more from you. If even you cannot present an argument of merit...

I will accept your apology and concurrence with my argument as it stands.

On another note, I feel we are being as transparent as we can be here. What more can we do? The averment presented by the user alleges we commit acts that did not occur, how exactly are we to prove a conversation didn't occur? The user has (after the ban) stated the entire ploy was a 'joke'. Is that evidence enough for you that his statements were intentionally false or misleading to incite a reaction or stir negative commotion and distrust?
    I feel as though I try to be as accommodating as I can be to be transparent and illustrate my objectivity towards all situations and will do what I can, within reason, to maintain full disclosure and uphold the integrity of the game such that it will always be the best, most fair, and most enjoyable game on the internet whereby actual skill and strategy will prevail.
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    You ****ing chav

Stop playing and come ghetto with me next age
    Can I join you? Got a couple of dudes as well.
    Conditions: no Korp.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidC View Post
    Octobrev, why purposely make an argument you can't win? Your entire argument rests on the basis that the conversation between 'Rororororo' and the user was fabricated....Nowhere do I say that. That conversation is stated to be unsubstantiated, not fabricated. The key difference being the user based his entire conspiracy theory on hearsay from his conversational partner which is why I call it unsubstantiated.
    In fact, if you read more which I presume you did and choose to ignore, the fabricated 'admin reply' is specifically called out in a later post.

You're better than that...basing an argument on something that can be so simply and easily refuted. I expected more from you. If even you cannot present an argument of merit...

I will accept your apology and concurrence with my argument as it stands.

On another note, I feel we are being as transparent as we can be here. What more can we do? The averment presented by the user alleges we commit acts that did not occur, how exactly are we to prove a conversation didn't occur? The user has (after the ban) stated the entire ploy was a 'joke'. Is that evidence enough for you that his statements were intentionally false or misleading to incite a reaction or stir negative commotion and distrust?
    I feel as though I try to be as accommodating as I can be to be transparent and illustrate my objectivity towards all situations and will do what I can, within reason, to maintain full disclosure and uphold the integrity of the game such that it will always be the best, most fair, and most enjoyable game on the internet whereby actual skill and strategy will prevail.
    Dude stop trying to pretend that you are a saint. You are not perfect, nobody is. You wanted to show off in front of your old buddies in BB or wherever - I get that, it's human. Now turn a new leaf, show vulnerability - say: "I have no clue what I am doing" and watch everyone jump in to help you!
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 25-10-2017 at 09:25.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post

Dude stop trying to pretend that you are a saint. You are not perfect, nobody is. You wanted to show off in front of your old buddies in BB or wherever - I get that, it's human. Now turn a new leaf, show vulnerability - say: "I have no clue what I am doing" and watch everyone jump in to help you!
    If I am not wrong none of the owners of the game played in BB but they played in CR. I might be wrong here. On another note, as already could be seen in the logs Xist shared, I said I do not have admin connections but someone else told me some stuff. As I promised I will share these with the admins, just waiting for a message reply from Jeff to where to send what I have to send. However, it is the admins problem if they will share it with everyone else or not. What I find it stupid is for Bart to just go on and share logs with me WITHOUT even telling me he will do it and then get into **** cause of it. @octobrev, even if I lied to Bart it doesn't mean I cheated but just use some of the methods I learned from people like you or Xist. However, as I already said, what I told Bart is stuff that been told to me by someone else and I'll share that with the admins. If what that "someone" told me is the truth I have no idea;)

You are wrong. He played with myself and that was in BB, he also played with feyr and protector for as long as he knows.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

You know a lot for someone that just played 2 and half years Matija.

Yeah, I talked to the guy while we played together. Unbelievable!

The whole thing is actually pretty funny. I spent a lot of time talking to Hawk because we were THE most active duo there, exploiting mechanics to whore our provinces up (both in honor and land). Hawk got expelled from BB by protector because of his selfish acts and he was never too loyal switching between CR and BB all the time. Even Palestine said after the act and I quote (roughly): "That's it, I'm done with Hawk as a person. As a player he was good but nothing special."

After Hawk bought the game they are back to being butt buddies again.

What I actually find the most indicative is the fact they feel the need to deny this friendship...
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 25-10-2017 at 11:43.

Yeah, I talked to the guy while we played together. Unbelievable!

The whole thing is actually pretty funny. I spent a lot of time talking to Hawk because we were THE most active duo there, exploiting mechanics to whore our provinces up (both in honor and land). Hawk got expelled from BB by protector because of his selfish acts and he was never too loyal switching between CR and BB all the time. Even Palestine said after the act and I quote (roughly): "That's it, I'm done with Hawk as a person. As a player he was good but nothing special."

After Hawk bought the game they are back to being butt buddies again.

What I actually find the most indicative is the fact they feel the need to deny this friendship...
    I realize that your only friend is Bart but we who played the game a long time are friends with a lot of people. Nobody denying friendship whats denied is having any perks.

Why do people keep saying "Hawk has never played in BB" or "They are friends with CR, not BB" then??? What's the big deal lol. Definitely looks like defensive behavior.

Why do people keep saying "Hawk has never played in BB" or "They are friends with CR, not BB" then??? What's the big deal lol. Definitely looks like defensive behavior.
    There is 2 Hawks but who are this "people"

I've seen multiple posters post that. I get your point though, I haven't actually seen David deny any friendship of the sort. Why feel the need to make Zauper do all the talking when it comes to the case though? David has never publicly said: "We are friends and played together" to correct the general notion either.

Coss wasn't playing while hawk was in BB iirc

Quote Originally Posted by DavidC View Post
    Tell me its unsubstantiated again on November 5th and I'll issue my counterargument in full. I have it marked on my calendar! Bold and bright red.

The fabricated admin reply is clearly hyperbolic and is (more likely than not) considered protected speech under Massachusetts law. So I ignored it.
    Last edited by octobrev; 25-10-2017 at 21:23. Reason: more auspicious date
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Post Fiend
    Tell me its unsubstantiated again on November 4th and I'll issue my counterargument in full. I have it marked on my calendar! Bold and bright red.

The fabricated admin reply is clearly hyperbolic and is (more likely than not) considered protected speech under Massachusetts law. So I ignored it.
    If only we could remember the 5th of November.... would make a better date.
    'We bow down before no man.' - Ancient Spartans
    ~Fury of Sparta~

Tell me its unsubstantiated again on November 5th and I'll issue my counterargument in full. I have it marked on my calendar! Bold and bright red.

Mouth watering

Thread Information