Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Knights of Erin vs Checkmate

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ikkeii View Post
    If KoE ran a decent chat program and munk they could be a semi decent kingdom. An almost 5k acre loss is disgraceful. You should have given them the war win long before that.
    By that logic, they would have had to have given us the WW when we were up 3k acres. I don't think that you read the whole thing. You're Just like my grandkids, lol
    Long live Mehul!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by ikkeii View Post
    If KoE ran a decent chat program and munk they could be a semi decent kingdom. An almost 5k acre loss is disgraceful. You should have given them the war win long before that.

KoE is one of my favorite kingdoms out there. Great group of players, regardless of where they are. Don't rag on them because they're casual-competitive. I'd rather play for them than probably 95% of the other kingdoms out there (And no, I'm not in nor have I ever been in their kingdom).

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Caelum View Post
    KoE is one of my favorite kingdoms out there. Great group of players, regardless of where they are. Don't rag on them because they're casual-competitive. I'd rather play for them than probably 95% of the other kingdoms out there (And no, I'm not in nor have I ever been in their kingdom).
    ....JUST noticed the date on this.

Woops.

Thread Information