Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Utopia Fake News Channel

Utopia Fake News Channel

These logs are fake and only posted for innocent fun. Enjoy and share yours!

Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post

All I have are logs from individuals who've played Bart.

I mean played with Bart.

Post Demon

You mean the conversation after the fact from August of this year?

After I had already told Zauper that Dubai had multi'd in a prior age, before asking him to check on if an account in our KD this age was dubai multiing?

An account that turned out to be Octobrev. (Because when in doubt, it's always octobrev)

--

Also, Zauper being in a channel doesn't imply he's specifically looking into that KD for cheating.

As everyone has said, TV can basically be used with impunity to multi. Unless someone has specific reason to look into someone, I'm not sure why you think he would.
    Last edited by Meep; 23-10-2017 at 22:22.

Post Fiend
    Last edited by awesom-o; 24-10-2017 at 18:16.

Veteran

do your arms hurt with all that reaching?

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    You mean the conversation after the fact from August of this year?

After I had already told Zauper that Dubai had multi'd in a prior age, before asking him to check on if an account in our KD this age was dubai multiing?

An account that turned out to be Octobrev. (Because when in doubt, it's always octobrev)

--

Also, Zauper being in a channel doesn't imply he's specifically looking into that KD for cheating.

As everyone has said, TV can basically be used with impunity to multi. Unless someone has specific reason to look into someone, I'm not sure why you think he would.
    so wait..he told you it was octobrev? or octobrev told you? or what are you saying?
    pretty sure policy is not to give information to anyone except the account holder...surely he wouldn't treat your kingdom differently than anyone elses

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    so wait..he told you it was octobrev? or octobrev told you? or what are you saying?
    pretty sure policy is not to give information to anyone except the account holder...surely he wouldn't treat your kingdom differently than anyone elses
    He didnt tell me, it came out later.

I kinda hoped it was just a multi though.

theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    I kinda hoped it was just a multi though.
    Are the two mutually exclusive?
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    Are they not feeding you properly? Here you go babe (more fabricated logs):

Call me!
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Veteran
    More topics please! Let's all mourn as he should be!

On a more serious note ... this game is so **** I have no idea why people still bother to play it.

PS: I enjoy my final days playing this game. When it gets back to at least 10k players the admins should send an email notification about it to all old players. They will make it to 20k. Till then ... RIP Utopia. It was good as it lasted.

I play because of a few people. There are still people out there that just want to experience the game for what it is who don't know anything about all of this drama. If they move on to something else, so will I, rather simple really. I imagine it's like this for more than a few.

But yeah, the game is ****ed.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Holy **** guys. Cheaters who are mad about other cheaters who were mad about getting banned are saying the game is "****ed".

Now we're getting somewhere

Veteran
    No idea if you speak about me Palem but first of all please prove your acusations and second ... I said it past 2 ages there are 2 kds that ruin the fun for everyone else and these are Sparta and CR. Now it looks like others are joining the "friendly wars" and farmouts. Why even bother to play when age after age there are kds reaching the high spots warring just "friends" and doing shaddy things?

No idea if you speak about me coss but first of all please prove your acusations and second ... I said it past 7 ages that war should be costly and not be the primary avenue for growth with ridiculous subsidies and land bonuses.

Thread Information