Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronins - notice served

Quote Originally Posted by astron View Post
    its 'nobody' not 'anybody'
    lol you beat me to it A-Dawg

If you cant quote a song lyric correctly, how are you expected to be able to win a fair fight in a strategy game? It all becomes more and more clear now =)
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrazor View Post
    so you didnt rage quit this time! , good job will you stop replying to this thread also if it turns out your lying about this dealbreak(like you previously had about someone 'begging' , and then counterexample was shown)

I will attempt to be their lapdog again next age !!! woof
    I'd say 2 per age is more than enough. And yes, if u want logs of begging, look for me, I'll give u plenty. Got a new fresh one from Bart if u want it.
    You're a team player, a save the day super hero... I hate people like you.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    lol you beat me to it A-Dawg

If you cant quote a song lyric correctly, how are you expected to be able to win a fair fight in a strategy game? It all becomes more and more clear now =)

Facepalm

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by freaka View Post
    I'd say 2 per age is more than enough. And yes, if u want logs of begging, look for me, I'll give u plenty. Got a new fresh one from Bart if u want it.
    Is bart the guy that tried to implicate the omnipotent devs ? Not a very wise perception manager... don't think he could be a journalist.
    Should have learned long time ago not to mess around with the gods !!! , results in losing your job or death ...

I remember when i was on my knees in front of our Queen(now princess) Beatricks ..., humbling experience

Post Fiend
    so you didnt rage quit this time! , good job will you stop replying to this thread also if it turns out your lying about this dealbreak(like you previously had about someone 'begging' , and then counterexample was shown)

I will attempt to be their lapdog again next age !!! woof
    Who the f*** is that guy?

Connor McGregor - 2016

Is bart the guy that tried to implicate the omnipotent devs ? Not a very wise perception manager... don't think he could be a journalist.
    Should have learned long time ago not to mess around with the gods !!! , results in losing your job or death ...

I remember when i was on my knees in front of our Queen(now princess) Beatricks ..., humbling experience
    Next age u can name urself Judas. We can be ur Jesus. So u can fit in the story better.
    But don't forget lil peon, Jesus reborn.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    I only have 1 advice for all the Sparta circle (and the 4 know whom they are): You better disband because you ruined my plan to retire. Say byebye to friendly coss, welcome the old coss;) And whom knows me from before knows what I am speaking about.

for once we have commen goal coss ;)

Make sure to post everything in the forum next age!
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Make sure to post everything in the forum next age!
    let me guess: I quit playing! wee wee wee! I will not play! wee wee wee!
    then pull a barta and come to say: I'VE BEEN MULTI-ING ALL AGE!!! (cuz no one really knows in how many kds he plays - except the devs)

its so yesterday what u wanna do/say here ... really... go back to Cambodia, to teach u some more stuff!

Enthusiast
    Coss, i think ronin will join you to hunt spartan if need be. I don’t get it why must you notice ronin which is your friendly kd. Also, you do not need to trigger other kds by posting unnecesary stuffs here. On a brightside, i honestly think its good if sleepy and ronin doesnt get to war. Later everyone will just said its a farm war. Wont reflect well.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    Coss, i think ronin will join you to hunt spartan if need be. I don’t get it why must you notice ronin which is your friendly kd. Also, you do not need to trigger other kds by posting unnecesary stuffs here. On a brightside, i honestly think its good if sleepy and ronin doesnt get to war. Later everyone will just said its a farm war. Wont reflect well.
    dunno what u smoked on, but i assume same stuff coss was, when he assumed that ronin are his friends.

Deal breaking and sending Sparta + Hellrazor on us is not what friends do. Scaredy kittens, sending in people to help their a$$ :)) makes me laugh

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    lol, sparta did farmout almost 40k land to ronin yesterday:)) I am sure they will join:))

Quote Originally Posted by freaka View Post
    let me guess: I quit playing! wee wee wee! I will not play! wee wee wee!
    then pull a barta and come to say: I'VE BEEN MULTI-ING ALL AGE!!! (cuz no one really knows in how many kds he plays - except the devs)

its so yesterday what u wanna do/say here ... really... go back to Cambodia, to teach u some more stuff!
    I have basically nothing to do with Sparta anymore, really. I'm not in their chat and I don't have a province there.
    I'd like Sparta to do well but anything I say shouldn't reflect on them anymore I don't think.
    Also, I'm lost as to what's going on anymore. I see Coss intra'd someone and got hit by Ronin in SN. The actual context of things quite unsure. A summary would be nice!
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 27-10-2017 at 09:22.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

I have basically nothing to do with Sparta anymore, really. I'm not in their chat and I don't have a province there.
    I'd like Sparta to do well but anything I say shouldn't reflect on them anymore I don't think.
    of course not. no one does. when they will "win" another war u will suddenly be there? or joining? com'on, it's just sad and pathetic.

Veteran
    There is nothing to make their situation worse no worries lol. Speak your hearth;) Give it all out baby!

Thread Information