Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronins - notice served

Postaholic
    he is correct tho, dident Vasp say every kingdom get 1 turn to try and beat him, i gusse that is only when he holds the cards, epic fail ...

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    he is correct tho, dident Vasp say every kingdom get 1 turn to try and beat him, i gusse that is only when he holds the cards, epic fail ...
    lol Vasp is drunk 50% the time and when he's not he's afk.
    'We bow down before no man.' - Ancient Spartans
    ~Fury of Sparta~

Quote Originally Posted by Xist View Post
    Do you ever get tired of talking about everyone else's success/failures? When was the last time yours was talked about ?
    Plz me and back then kingdom are the holders of the most well played crown of all time.

My LD was behind the success of Barcolocos triple crown of I guess that's most recently. :)

Post Fiend
    I wish Ronin not to get deleted and actually win the age. With or without removal from the charts they will still be winners at the EoA .
    Same goes for #1 land province. Even if Im currently holding that spot, if you will surpass me, and will not chart, I'll still consider you the true winner of the age.
    This goes for last age too: not charting, but keeping accounts was a path the devs walked and left room for abuse. Congrats Sparta, you are the true winners of last age in my book.

The nights lost and the passion invested in the game is no match for the sadness i have in my heart because the game got to where it is now.
    Decades and thousands of games fed on the playerbase created by Mehul. The game lost hundreds of thousands of players over the ages.
    3000-4000 remained steady here, and every-time the game got sold to a new owner, promises were made and optimism made us think we will build on that to get to a fraction of what this game once was.
    So this is the reason why I will no longer play the game. I'm fairly sure it will not get better.

To the rest of you. It was a pleasure; hope you woun't reach my conclusion and keep playing the game as long as it makes you happy
    Hater of the people that have nothing constructive to say on forums.

u telling me that after notice sparta waved a kd half their size with razes and all and got waved by ronins that took 26k acres means notice was served by ronins?
    werent 2 farm wars with ur friends enough? now doing same with sparta?

i hope coss was right and u get deleted.
    You're a team player, a save the day super hero... I hate people like you.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Plz me and back then kingdom are the holders of the most well played crown of all time.

My LD was behind the success of Barcolocos triple crown of I guess that's most recently. :)

I didn't ask when the last time you've talked about it was. Quite honestly, no one else is interested in something you did years ago and I don't think anyone cares about barco either.
    ~Fury of Sparta~

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by freaka View Post
    u telling me that after notice sparta waved a kd half their size with razes and all and got waved by ronins that took 26k acres means notice was served by ronins?
    werent 2 farm wars with ur friends enough? now doing same with sparta?

i hope coss was right and u get deleted.

We absolutely waved that kd, who stole from us over and over for the last week, attempting do more so while we were trying to prep. Why would we want to knowingly be waved with our leets sitting home when we have no intention of getting into conflict with Ronins, we can't compete, best we can hope for is to get in range of some other action before eoa.
    ~Fury of Sparta~

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    Would you go to war with a 20mil nw disadvantage? Look how badly BiO got beaten. None of the top KDs will accept a war unless they hold the cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Would you go to war with a 20mil nw disadvantage? Look how badly BiO got beaten. None of the top KDs will accept a war unless they hold the cards.
    s/None of the top KDs/Almost no top KD/g
    #magi

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    We didn't have to necessarily hold the cards but yeah the difference is just too significant and to top it off current events have stomped on our moral a fair bit. I mean ffs they have 2x our max offense on their top provs and we have no one even close to safe. Its just the way the cookie crumbled
    ~Fury of Sparta~

We absolutely waved that kd, who stole from us over and over for the last week, attempting do more so while we were trying to prep. Why would we want to knowingly be waved with our leets sitting home when we have no intention of getting into conflict with Ronins, we can't compete, best we can hope for is to get in range of some other action before eoa.
    and u did that amazing wave right before ur notice period ended with ronins.
    dude, how many lies can u spill per minute in a bad day? ������
    You're a team player, a save the day super hero... I hate people like you.

I didn't ask when the last time you've talked about it was. Quite honestly, no one else is interested in something you did years ago and I don't think anyone cares about barco either.
    Korp played in SWEA who pulled off a ****play crown and got their direct competition(AMA) gangbanged by their own start of age allies(Pew Pew and Simians)who they had ****played also!

Sparta appear incapable of the same.

That help?

Enthusiast
    We didn't have to necessarily hold the cards but yeah the difference is just too significant and to top it off current events have stomped on our moral a fair bit. I mean ffs they have 2x our max offense on their top provs and we have no one even close to safe. Its just the way the cookie crumbled
    Nobody can reasonably argue that you should have warred Ronin. Just a bunch of bitter kids who didn't win trying to get the deleted. It's not their fault that The U chose to farm out to them, just like it's not Sleepys fault Bart and BiO farmed out to them.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by freaka View Post
    and u did that amazing wave right before ur notice period ended with ronins.
    dude, how many lies can u spill per minute in a bad day? ������
    Yeah what nonsense are you even saying? Obviously we hit out the tick before the notice ended... it's pretty safe to assume that once they could start hitting us they would... doesn't take a genius. Please try to make sense of what your saying so that I can understand it better.
    ~Fury of Sparta~

Quote Originally Posted by makeo View Post
    Korp played in SWEA who pulled off a ****play crown and got their direct competition(AMA) gangbanged by their own start of age allies(Pew Pew and Simians)who they had ****played also!

Sparta appear incapable of the same.

That help?
    Sparta did exactly this last age :(
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Thread Information