Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronins - notice served

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    Sleepy ally coming in:

Sleeping beauty (x:y) has declared WAR with our kingdom!

May 4 of YR10 W U B B E A T B O X (2:1) has broken their ceasefire agreement with us! (end of age CF in place, but I guess it doesn't matter now cos Sleepy is bringing in the mini calvaries)
    May 8 of YR10 Tricksters and Mischief (2:1) razed 161 acres of Yato-Emoshichi-Norikane (y:y).
    May 8 of YR10 Tricksters and Mischief (2:1) attempted to invade Yato-Emoshichi-Norikane (y:y).
    Brutal hits! Mansoor strikes again!
    'We bow down before no man.' - Ancient Spartans
    ~Fury of Sparta~

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Sleepy had them rob from Sparta prior to that war also.

Now we know why 2:1 claimed they stole from everyone except Sleepy! Honesty is the best policy!

Enthusiast
    Next age you guys cant dealbreak anymore. Last call, anyone?

Alright. So I've lurked in these forums for awhile and I've held off on posting anything because all I see is a bunch of whiny babies that cry when they don't get their way.
    I've played this game for a few many years and I personally enjoy just being a soldier and not deal with the duties of being a monarch and have backstabbing bull-ish like CFs and DBs and GBs and whatnot. I play for the community that is my KD. The rest of you can climb back in your playpen and suck a binky.
    That being said. I have seen nearly EVERY top KD, From FeyrPlay, the absolom era, Simians, Pyro, Em, BB, TBB, PewPew, etc. just to name a few... I have seen whining when ish goes wrong for them and feigning ignorance when things go right for them... It happens nearly every age.

You wanna fix the DB FW GB problem in utopia??? Start internally. QUIT FEEDING THE BULL-ISH. All I have seen is a bunch of internet keyboard champions that only want to fix this when it benefits them, aka, nothing gets done.

If you wanna call me out and ask me for specific details on when your KD did anything I said earlier... You already know you're guilty and just being defensive. Stop it. I'm heading you off at the pass.

If I don't respond to your complaint about me. It's probably because I went back to not concerning myself with a bunch of whiny babies.

Kanye Pest Out.

Now we know why 2:1 claimed they stole from everyone except Sleepy! Honesty is the best policy!
    friends or multi??

theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Forum Addict
    Subbhanallah. All these bloody theories and lies. We indeed had eoacf with ronin and sparta. I have no idea why it was broken. Lack of communication as i havent been online much last week after our last war of the age. Our kingdom is ghetto, what can I say. Everyone knows i like Bart more than Coss. Coss is abswhore and why should i help them. This is just silly mistake and end of age fun hitting top kd:s. Thank god these misunderstandings will be solved next age with time based CF

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Subbhanallah. All these bloody theories and lies. We indeed had eoacf with ronin and sparta. I have no idea why it was broken. Lack of communication as i havent been online much last week after our last war of the age. Our kingdom is ghetto, what can I say. Everyone knows i like Bart more than Coss. Coss is abswhore and why should i help them. This is just silly mistake and end of age fun hitting top kd:s. Thank god these misunderstandings will be solved next age with time based CF
    How do you explain this? Lack of Communication?

May 4 of YR10 W U B B E A T B O X (2:1) has broken their ceasefire agreement with us!
    May 8 of YR10 Tricksters and Mischief (2:1) razed 161 acres of Yato-Emoshichi-Norikane (y:y).
    May 8 of YR10 Tricksters and Mischief (2:1) attempted to invade Yato-Emoshichi-Norikane (y:y).

Forum Addict
    Yeah? Otherwisee it would have been 20 more hits no? Offered CF again.

Forum Addict
    You are not so clever are you? Sleepy were sages with ****loads of thieveryscience and stocked gold with 4 tpa or more, only our rogues were somewhat successful but lost lots of thieves and failed a lot due to size diff. Why wouldnt we steal from 1 tpa undeads instead?

But please keep on believing I actually have friends in this game...lol.

Enthusiast
    No worries. People make mistake just look like abel and cain, and since you are a brother and there are quite a number of brothers in ronin, they shall forgive you.

Post Fiend
    CFed
    But it was a hit into war. Speak to ur monarch ;)

Enthusiast
    Astargfirullah, patience a virtue my friend. We must not look down on others. I believe you.

Forum Addict
    Omg a muslim kd! My dream? 25 bros running orcs warriors and crown with suicide strat!
    I havent talked to my monarch in 5-6 days, my fault! Totally different timezones and we had exhibition in korea, ended yesterday. Standing 8-9 hours a day and then had to take people out for dinner. Most went home yesterday, i am finally free again!

Have fun dealbreaking GB or whatever you top kd:s do. We want nothing to do with it!

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    Next age you guys cant dealbreak anymore. Last call, anyone?
    lol, no kidding. That's the end of Spartans. Guess they're getting it outta their system the last week they can. First the devs take out their leader, then they make them irrelevant via rule changes. Just a brutal takedown of Spartans, too funny, and long overdue.

Thread Information