Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronins - notice served

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by freaka View Post
    and u did that amazing wave right before ur notice period ended with ronins.
    dude, how many lies can u spill per minute in a bad day? ������
    No ****. Why would they sit army home if they knew they were going to get waved. Have you ever done diplo or played in a non ghetto? Obviously if Ronin wanted land or war and Sparta didn't then Sparta is at their mercy. You negotiate to eat 1 wave in exchange for an eowcf at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    Sparta did exactly this last age :(

Octobrev, you know as well as I do that winning is winning.
    It is recorded by the EoA rankings.
    Bart failed on the admin meta game. :(

Quote Originally Posted by makeo View Post
    Octobrev, you know as well as I do that winning is winning.
    It is recorded by the EoA rankings.
    Bart failed on the admin meta game. :(
    Unfortunately, the Utopian Industry cannot bow to the whims of this owner or that owner. We are forever and must hold ourselves to a higher standard. The Crown Winners' List we maintain has the Spartan win recorded correctly. Even though it was supposed to be CR's crown............ :(
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Unfortunately, the Utopian Industry cannot bow to the whims of this owner or that owner. We are forever and must hold ourselves to a higher standard. The Crown Winners' List we maintain has the Spartan win recorded correctly. Even though it was supposed to be CR's crown............ :(
    heh nice one there.

edit (note not agreeing or disagreeing, just thought it was very well worded and thought out).
    #magi

Good answer Octobrev =)

Director of Age Changes
    Is this one of those veiled intentional farmouts?
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    no its #1 hitting #3 with warspoils for 26k acres without being hit back :))
    Hater of the people that have nothing constructive to say on forums.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    correct

Enthusiast
    Once BB wins and explores there 70k pool. They will crown
    BLUE your my boy!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    Measuring by acres again eh?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    we're hoping for that outcome. we made a deal to take out sleepy+sparta for them. one down, one to go.

Enthusiast
    Check the news. Seems both Spartans and BIO waved the same kd at the same time. One kd broke cf to wave while other did what they are infamous for doing. I'm sure they will say it's a coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrinky View Post
    Check the news. Seems both Spartans and BIO waved the same kd at the same time. One kd broke cf to wave while other did what they are infamous for doing. I'm sure they will say it's a coincidence.
    I'm sure my m8's over there would not be involved in that kind of bs, intentionally.
    #magi

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrinky View Post
    Maybe you should do something about it then?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    So much for the self proclaimed best kingdom in Utopia ever. Nothing without Bart.

Where is Vasp? He was so cocky against sleepy this age a mediocre kingdom like Ronin should be no big deal.
    Vasp here, sorry I have to use this account. Admins decided to ban for 30 days my other account because they have an issue with my opinions about the terrible job they are doing running this game. Anyways, plz clarify something for me... why in the world would I want to war ronin if by not doing so i can guarantee coss not crowning?

Just to clarify, I have no say in Sparta regarding if we war or not, I only lead in wars. Any decision made outside of war is not and never will be mine. Not sure why Ronin decided to wave us when we were friendly but just too busy to care about diplo :P

Anyways.... I wouldnt have declared war on ronins, they are a friendly kingdom to us (despite the wave XD), we have to teach some ghettos not to take our gc (hence the raze wave), the nw,pump and land difference is very high (would need several days to win this war and im still catching up my work in the office due to the time spent on sleepy) and I dont want to see coss crown! All seems fiiiiiiine.

Regardless, Ronin noticed us, we got waved, meh, so be it. Im gonna go sleep.

4/4 war wins this age. x1 on sleepy, x2 on the U, x1 on (cant remember who they were...). Im calling it an age. Was lots of fun.

Pro OUT!
    Last edited by Castille; 26-10-2017 at 04:08.

Thread Information