Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Ronins - notice served

Binar is actually a pleasure to talk about CF with - once you get a hold of him!
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Demon
    2nd age in a row they jump me with threthening messages over randoms then ignore when I ask for cf since I would rather cf than have open relations with a fsu kingdom the size of Emeriti, atleast we got a cf after trying to catch their attention for a bit last age I simply outgrew them so please drop out of competition some more. It is like they think every small kingdom who random or retal them is out for their blood or something, I guess there is plenty of haters arround I can only say I dislike their diplomacy and don't trust them half as much as some of the other growth kingdoms after the fsu message + ignoring diplo treatment.

I had a much easier time getting cf's with the rest of the top, like half of the kingdoms I did not initially approach came to me insted, the only bad one was Ronins blank + notice with my then 5 man kingdom I figured they might have all their cf's like that and agreed althougth that deal litteraly gave us nothing but a forewarning, but atleast they respected a no to giving free acres when competition seemed tight and left my kingdom alone. 3 days would have been plenty to intra raze away any potential gains, which I was prepared for rather than to disrupt the top and ruin it for the kingdoms that gave free eoa cf's.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    I had similar problem with CR in past, so i start put time limit in offers. Its valid next 12h. If i don't get reply offer is off.

would agree in part. worst kd by far to get cf from was cr and fake rage prior to bin taking over. bin is a pleasure to deal with not like tricky drixx who will talk you to death. talking to some in the top who think their special you for more than 5 mins will just suck the life right out of you. it's just not worth it id rather get razed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    The last movie I cried in was Con Air

When he didnt turn the girl from the caravan park into a hat ?

Got misty eyed then as well
    IMPERIALS KLA

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    would agree in part. worst kd by far to get cf from was cr and fake rage prior to bin taking over. bin is a pleasure to deal with not like tricky drixx who will talk you to death. talking to some in the top who think their special you for more than 5 mins will just suck the life right out of you. it's just not worth it id rather get razed.
    Yes its was typical CR practice to delay CF deal when you look for one from them. If its reversed you can make deal with them for 5 minutes.
    Drixx was disaster. I dont know why he think he can "play with words" and think i wont detect it he try to lie and trick me. So far its Rage trademark. Proteus have done it in past every time when i was looking for deal, its turn he work, he is on trip and all other excuses. What did Binar is same. Guess he learn it from Proteus. From other side Dorje was easy to deal. He just killed all my positive opinion on him last age when we wared and he act after it very immature.

My point is if you dont want other people to waste your time when you look for deal, dont waste other ppl time too. This is how every one from leaders can get much more easy life.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Enthusiast
    Thanks elit for the valuable tips.

Thread Information