Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronins - notice served

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Xist View Post
    lol Vasp is drunk 50% the time and when he's not he's afk.
    This is so true XDDDDD

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    he is correct tho, dident Vasp say every kingdom get 1 turn to try and beat him, i gusse that is only when he holds the cards, epic fail ...
    Sure, we were holding all the cards vs sleepy and the U. Just a friendly reminder, plz read what shai was talking about the first 48 hours of the war about how they were winning etc XD

God u noobs are so easily rattled.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrinky View Post
    Check the news. Seems both Spartans and BIO waved the same kd at the same time. One kd broke cf to wave while other did what they are infamous for doing. I'm sure they will say it's a coincidence.
    It was, in fact, entirely a coincidence. We were fully prepping to wave for war. Our wave date is set wąaaaaaay in advance. Not sure what benefit coordinating with Sparta would have except to make the target we sought less likely to accept war. My goodness you people do like to fantasize.

Fantasy aside, what does that have to do with Ronin waving Sparta? O.o
    "She was a vixen and though she be but little, she is fierce"

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by ellivort View Post
    It was, in fact, entirely a coincidence. We were fully prepping to wave for war. Our wave date is set wąaaaaaay in advance. Not sure what benefit coordinating with Sparta would have except to make the target we sought less likely to accept war. My goodness you people do like to fantasize.

Fantasy aside, what does that have to do with Ronin waving Sparta? O.o
    Just more nonsense propaganda. As if we would need to ask another kd to hit a kd that we could quad every prov in. Whatever bio had planned was their own deal. That kd, I honestly don't even know their name, robbed us countlessly for probably more than a week. They had every bit coming and some.
    'We bow down before no man.' - Ancient Spartans
    ~Fury of Sparta~

Regular
    This utopian oligarchs just can't face the fact that a ghetto kd is trying to win the crown. They rank themselves very high(they rank Ronin like D/C-?), and yet these high rank people(as they rate themselves) failed miserably this age. Just suck it up and play next age better or maybe you're too all for this sh*t and you guys should quit(go home and take care of your kids already).

Postaholic
    I can attest that BiO had every intention of pushing 6:19 to war, and did not intend to coincide with 7:20's wave. They were rather frustrated when it turned out 7:20 picked the same wave date as them. Amusingly so :P
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~
    Rocking the top ages 30-57

"The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Maybe you should do something about it then?
    Something about it .. such as? Why would I involve myself in it? Was just interesting to see both kds hitting at the same time.

So is the meter at 100 points yet and Sparta can hit that auto-ceasefire button? Or maybe that is poor form when you are helping a friendly kd crown? Like all The tbb acres just wasnt enough :)
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

** The kingdom of 7:5 **
    Total land exchanged: +34,131 (83/0)

Spartans are now 53 mil and Ronin 73 mil nw so hardly in war range. Guess it is just a good ol farmout to friends?
    Castilles post about not wanting coss to crown said it all.

Think its time to hit that report button.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post

Spartans are now 53 mil and Ronin 73 mil nw so hardly in war range. Guess it is just a good ol farmout to friends?

need help finding it?

Yes, everyone to battle arms, find the button. There is a KD trying to, gasp, play the game! I have never in all my minutes in Utopia saw a larger KD wave a smaller one for acres. I am horrified. This cannot be allowed! Quick action required!( Sarcasm, in case you missed it)
    "She was a vixen and though she be but little, she is fierce"

Honestly tho. Its getting annoying with all the complains. NOW ASSUMING YOU ARE RIGHT THAT THEY ARE DOING A FARMOUT. Where in the world of rules does it say its against the code of conduct. It may just be me being ignorant. There might really be one. But please show it to me. Now if i had a kd. And i would like to give my entire kds land to another kd. Who the heck has any right to say that I cannot do that? Who do you think you are? God? Sorry but Im pretty annoyed with all the crying. First the cries that TBB vs Ronin war was fake then now crying that Sparta getting waved needs to be reported as a farmout. Why not go on reporting every single thing like TheU farmiing out to Ronins and BiO farming out to Sleepy? Nonsense!

Or report the farmout that gave Sleepy the big lead OOP. Where do you play? Why arent you complaining about Sleepy getting farmouts? Yet complaining about totally legit war TBB vs Ronin. U never seen any kd doing massive withdraw in acres in a war where they knew dragging it would do more harm than good? How much ignorance can you pack? TBB were already stacking land onto the UB TMs. TBB had a choice to make. Either continue hitting them and stacking acres on their TMs and risk getting fbed and oped by their soon to be UB TMs. OR. Send a masssive massacre wave onto all their TMs before they become UB and get to stack acres with no risk of OP. TBB knew that if they did the massive massacre, Ronins would wd with a big acre gain as their avians were overlapping TBB hits with Avians on 25% Rax. But had they not massacre. It would mean TBB would be stacking empty acres which they cant grow econ into later. Anyone in a ghettoland would know that massacring would be the better option to secure a war win. Though i have to apologize as PRO like you would not understand the minds of a ghetto like TBB
    Last edited by MaGiciaNz; 26-10-2017 at 12:25.

I do admit. TBB and Ronins are friendly. But does that mean that friendly kds cannot have real wars? Who in the world made such rules? When i was in TBB. I asked Ronins countless times for war. We have whatsapp history to share and we arent afraid to share all conversations. Each request was rejected by them over and over again. It was when i failed to get any wars and I was replaced that the new leadership managed to get a war with Ronins. Seriously how dense can you be. TBB sent emerald and wave sending Ronins into overpop. Ronins declared and sent emerald. TBB sent Ruby. Chains and massacres through entire war. What kind of fake war are you talking about. TBB destroyed all Dark Elves and the solo Bocan on Ronins. Fake war? You should get some sense knocked into your empty head. Cannot accept the fact that some KD got acres that threatened your position? You should really keep your mouth taped and silent up before TBB fsu you due to your dirty mouth.

Post Fiend
    Why bother explaining to a troll? Pfft

Thread Information