Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronins - notice served

Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    I'd love to see all friendly kds of Ronin GB u. Which kd r u in again?
    Seems like a move you would pull if it turns out farming both TBB and Sparta doesnt work for you :)
    Crown fever can be a nasty affliction. I have seen many desperate moves due to it for the last 20 years.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    Seems like a move you would pull if it turns out farming both TBB and Sparta doesnt work for you :)
    Crown fever can be a nasty affliction. I have seen many desperate moves due to it for the last 20 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaGiciaNz View Post
    I do admit. TBB and Ronins are friendly. But does that mean that friendly kds cannot have real wars? Who in the world made such rules? When i was in TBB. I asked Ronins countless times for war. We have whatsapp history to share and we arent afraid to share all conversations. Each request was rejected by them over and over again. It was when i failed to get any wars and I was replaced that the new leadership managed to get a war with Ronins. Seriously how dense can you be. TBB sent emerald and wave sending Ronins into overpop. Ronins declared and sent emerald. TBB sent Ruby. Chains and massacres through entire war. What kind of fake war are you talking about. TBB destroyed all Dark Elves and the solo Bocan on Ronins. Fake war? You should get some sense knocked into your empty head. Cannot accept the fact that some KD got acres that threatened your position? You should really keep your mouth taped and silent up before TBB fsu you due to your dirty mouth.
    You mean friendly wars like the one Sparta 1 and 2 had last age? How did that turn out in the end? *looking at the charts from last age* :)
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Enthusiast
    Desperate moves like crying on the forum to try to get the KD above you removed?

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Desperate moves like crying on the forum to try to get the KD above you removed?
    farming out isnt cheating.

People wanted you reported. Now you have been reported. If nothing happens then we know that you can go all Sparta light and its accepted by the admins. New gameplay takes form and the game gets even worse.

I just wanna know if I should even bother playing next age or if friendly farmouts is the new play to crown (three ages in a row is sort of a pattern). We'll all see end of age wont we? :)

Ronin hasn't been processed for cheating therefore there is no reason to remove them from charts this age.
    OOW farm outs have never been considered against the ToS according to what everyone has been saying for the last two years.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Enthusiast
    People wanted you reported. Now you have been reported. If nothing happens then we know that you can go all Sparta light and its accepted by the admins. New gameplay takes form and the game gets even worse.

I just wanna know if I should even bother playing next age or if friendly farmouts is the new play to crown (three ages in a row is sort of a pattern). We'll all see end of age wont we? :)
    First off, I'm not in a top KD.

Last age Sparta 1 and 2 agreed to war with a predetermined outcome and were actioned for it and therefore not allowed to chart.

This age Bart and BiO intentionally fed acres to Sleepy but Sleepy wasn't part of the plan to chart shape.

This age The U intentionally fed acres to Ronin to spite TBB and BB but Ronin wasn't part of the plan to chart shape.

There is an obvious difference in the intent despite the outcome being the same. I don't like that the difference between 1st and 2nd or 3rd is who got a lucky farm war either but it's down to current game mechanics in my opinion.

Last age Sparta 1 and 2 agreed to war with a predetermined outcome and were actioned for it and therefore not allowed to chart.

This age Bart and BiO intentionally fed acres to Sleepy but Sleepy wasn't part of the plan to chart shape.

This age The U intentionally fed acres to Ronin to spite TBB and BB but Ronin wasn't part of the plan to chart shape.

There is an obvious difference in the intent despite the outcome being the same. I don't like that the difference between 1st and 2nd or 3rd is who got a lucky farm war either but it's down to current game mechanics in my opinion.

None of the examples you mentioned are the cause of the report. Its the TBB and Ronin wars (including the b2b, the TBB monarch jumping over to Ronin Bart style and Ronin taking more acres from TBB after that) and the Sparta and Ronin business with Sparta doing everything they can to make it easier for Ronin to take acres despite their kickass war leader Vasp and kickass long hostile setup made by Bart. But good job avoiding those two :)

If anything we get a good answer as to how low one can sink to try and crown without it being against the spirit of the game.

If anything you should thank me, soon people will know how subtle they need to be in their farming next age.

So yeah, you're welcome :)

Sparta paid tax, what's the issue? Many KDs do that, I see them losing what 14% of their land or so?
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    farming out isnt cheating.
    I would say it depends on the actions that led to the farm out :)

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Sparta paid tax, what's the issue? Many KDs do that, I see them losing what 14% of their land or so?
    We all know that wasn't the case

I actually don't lol.

Veteran

I wouldn't say we weren't part of the plan. Think the whole kd knew we were gonna grab alot just ended up more because the U hatred for others. I would say I was against it, was wrong of us to hit them while hostile with tbb. the b2b wasn't even fully set

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    I actually don't lol.
    Tell me 1 kd that wouldn't retal war till end of age when they see the "stay with the kd" option. More than it, I followed Ronin's buildings and what they trained. They were sitting on freaking 40k def specs at 12k land on wave date and sent all elites out. More than it they trained 20+ EPA WAY BEFORE THE NOTICE TO SPARTA and had no space for def specs or tpa. They ONLY had tg/rax/and tons of houses. It was CLEARLY it was setup from before the wave that it'll just be a farm-out. Why the 30% rax? I'll tell you why, to catch 3 waves on avians before the 24h for surrender would come.

If this was not a farmout just to chart-shape than no idea what it was. Same goes to TBB donating all the acres Ronin could get a few days ago and now exploring again and pumping NW to probably "pay tax" again. Ronin would be 220k land without the land from TBB and Sparta and way below us;)
    Last edited by coss; 26-10-2017 at 19:11.

Yeah, that's congruent with paying tax? Is there like a rule how much tax you can pay? :D

Thread Information