Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronins - notice served

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    It's not like this hasn't happened before.
    Go on... :D
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    None of the examples you mentioned are the cause of the report. Its the TBB and Ronin wars (including the b2b, the TBB monarch jumping over to Ronin Bart style and Ronin taking more acres from TBB after that) and the Sparta and Ronin business with Sparta doing everything they can to make it easier for Ronin to take acres despite their kickass war leader Vasp and kickass long hostile setup made by Bart. But good job avoiding those two :)

If anything we get a good answer as to how low one can sink to try and crown without it being against the spirit of the game.

If anything you should thank me, soon people will know how subtle they need to be in their farming next age.

So yeah, you're welcome :)
    Did I miss something in the TBB vs Ronin thread? I was under the impression that TBB was winning and Ronin used their avians to maximise their max gain waves prior to wd which made TBB want to go b2b? The b2b never even happened so I'm not sure how it's relevant, unless agreeing to war is not allowed.

Seems the 2nd place KD is just sad that they made bad Cf deals? It's not like tax for cf is a new concept. I don't like it but it's always been done.

Veteran
    Is it relevant that b2b never happened but they both gang banged The U? And is it relevant that you tag "B2B agreed" ? How stupid they think rest that play this game are?

What I don't understand is what all this drama has to do with administration? Some KDs fake tagged? Really? That's what you are so upset about? I just don't get it sometimes. This whole game is getting weirder each age. People want to ban me for posting, they think I multi, that I'm a liar, so damn strange. Yeah I've been rude to people, eye for an eye tho, thing is they overstep bounds and use admin power and threats to get their way. They laugh at me for being childish but when the roles are reversed they throw fits and make stupid demands.
    You are right Coss - something indeed needs to change. I don't think you are looking for this change in the right place and manner though.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Enthusiast
    Why doesn't sleepy just War ronnins? Their top is way better and would win...
    BLUE your my boy!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    Is it relevant that b2b never happened but they both gang banged The U? And is it relevant that you tag "B2B agreed" ? How stupid they think rest that play this game are?
    I don't see how that requires admin intervention. Like I said, I don't approve of the way most top KDs play the game and magically benefit from farm wars but that doesn't make it actionable.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    ohhh :) i called dibs on it first!
    You're a team player, a save the day super hero... I hate people like you.

Regular
    What is this? Coss QQ on farming when they themselves started their age with farms? Hypocrisy at its finest! Dont make excuses and justification on those you're just gonna look foolish trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    Sleepy noticed Ronin today on 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    I don't see how that requires admin intervention. Like I said, I don't approve of the way most top KDs play the game and magically benefit from farm wars but that doesn't make it actionable.

Lets get philosophical. If a war where the outcome have been prearranged get actioned (Marta vs Barta last age) what is the difference between that and say a hostile (intentional farmout) where the outcome is prearranged for say, 35k acres to one lucky kingdom?
    Last edited by Shai; 27-10-2017 at 00:05.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Enthusiast
    Go shai! Hope those humans can mass the de's and stay ub. Otherwise freeee masses

Lets get philosophical. If a war where the outcome have been prearranged get actioned (Marta vs Barta last age) what is the difference between that and say a hostile (intentional farmout) where the outcome is prearranged for say, 35k acres to one lucky kingdom?[/QUOTE]
    BLUE your my boy!

Enthusiast

Lets get philosophical. If a war where the outcome have been prearranged get actioned (Marta vs Barta last age) what is the difference between that and say a hostile (intentional farmout) where the outcome is prearranged for say, 35k acres to one lucky kingdom?
    Just basing things off past precedent, have top KDs in a position of strength over an opponent not taken a land tax in exchange for a CF many times with no issues? Who decides that one situation is acceptable but not another?

A war win grants honor and land bonus as well as 72hr eowcf which could be abused by a fake war whereas a wave or 2 grants no advantage through game mechanics and provides no protection from another KD in turn taking that land.

Regular
    What was it again, the sleepy kd excuse when bart kd farm out to them? Oh yeah they just took the opportunity, it's not their fault if a kd farmout to them... The irony and hypocrisy you guys sure make a lot of excuses when things are not on your favor... It is really funny how you cry here in the forums... I'm expecting more drama from you as the age ends and you wont crown but if you wont cry Im assuming it is because you won...LOL

Post Fiend
    Tell me 1 kd that wouldn't retal war till end of age when they see the "stay with the kd" option. More than it, I followed Ronin's buildings and what they trained. They were sitting on freaking 40k def specs at 12k land on wave date and sent all elites out. More than it they trained 20+ EPA WAY BEFORE THE NOTICE TO SPARTA and had no space for def specs or tpa. They ONLY had tg/rax/and tons of houses. It was CLEARLY it was setup from before the wave that it'll just be a farm-out. Why the 30% rax? I'll tell you why, to catch 3 waves on avians before the 24h for surrender would come.

If this was not a farmout just to chart-shape than no idea what it was. Same goes to TBB donating all the acres Ronin could get a few days ago and now exploring again and pumping NW to probably "pay tax" again. Ronin would be 220k land without the land from TBB and Sparta and way below us;)
    LIES and ASSUMPTIONS THAT BEFITS YOU AGAIN. Our Avians were already sitting on the target TPA and 16-17 EPA way before the notice on Sparta. Our Avians were up to 5 DSPA and 20 EPA whilst our Undeads were at 7 dspa and whatever EPA/OSPA at wave time.

Post Fiend

Lies again. We were served on 2nd April Yr10.

That's your assumption again. Anyways, it's Akin to how your kd farmed one kd at start of age and another kd just recently? And those are in wars, where your only 2 war wins were registered. All 'real wars' you guys lost. Oh or maybe those were intentional farms outs on your part? I mean how do you lose wars with at least 50% more sci/mtpa/mwpa than your opponents, with stacks of gc??

Post Fiend
    We tagged b2b is so that ppl are aware. That's what we do when we notice too. If another kd wishes to interfere in a 2-way tagged b2b, that kd just have to be prepared for the consequences from 2 kds. The b2b never happened cos the 3rd kd pushed the button on us few hours later at their own peril.

Thread Information