Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronins - notice served

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    Also, I see a lot of "Sleepy farmed BIO".

Let me tell you the real deal. Bio noticed us to not farm Sparta in b2b. THEY WERE DONE and we could just farm the **** out of them. They dealbroke us, by serving notice in end of war CF, then we ate 2 waves before we could get ready cause we didn't manage to train enough. In war they max gained ALL WAR and surrendered asap. What they did was to try and stop us from farming Sparta in a B2B. The coincidence wave from both Sparta and BIO same hour to same kd isn't at all suspicious? To many coincidences don't you think?

And for a fact: Nebu told me they and sparta had NO NOTICE DEAL and just a friendly CF(you know? these you make till end of age cause doooh, you don't war friends) but they gave a 48 h "notice" to Sparta so they could train and have the NW up else Ronin could not take acres. Anyone wonders why the notice? Simple, so we do not notice Ronin when getting out of war cause we have a "no notice in notice" deal with Ronin.

If none of this is clear intention of chart shaping than either all of you involved think rest are on a very high degree of stupidity or you think this is the way this game should be played. The bad thing is that I believe is the second thing and you really think this is how it should be played.
    'Real Deal' is for you and the other affected kd to know. No one would know the real truth.

The coincidence wave by Sparta and BiO may just be coincidence. Not for you to QQ. BiO even plundered and robbed us during our prep against The U, if you wanna make any linkage there since ppl from your kd are such good assumers.

For a fact: I have no obligation to tell you the true nature of my CFs with other kd or update you if there is a change to the terms, same as how you have no obligation to tell me your actual explorable pool when I asked (perhaps Dev can introduce a 'spy on pool' infiltration op next age?)

Lastly, what Sparta does or not do is beyond my control as I do not play at Sparta. If I do play there it would be a true intentional farm out.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by lionell View Post
    What is this? Coss QQ on farming when they themselves started their age with farms? Hypocrisy at its finest! Dont make excuses and justification on those you're just gonna look foolish trust me.
    there is a noticeable difference between the two. our farming had a lot more naughty play

Post Fiend
    Just to add, on the warring friendly kingdoms point, I would say that we had been on pretty good terms all these while. Say if you wave us, and I decide to hit out while you farm us, would you then say it's an intentional farm out on your part? I mean we used to play together Coss.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    Lastly, what Sparta does or not do is beyond my control as I do not play at Sparta anymore. If I do play there it would be a true intentional farm out. But you gotta accept gifts from old pals!
    fixed it for ya!

Enthusiast
    GL Ronin / Sleepy for crown war !
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by astron View Post
    GL Ronin / Sleepy for crown war !
    When sleepy wins can we call it an intentional farm out and report them?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by markers View Post
    fixed it for ya!
    That's true also. Haha thx markers.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    When sleepy wins can we call it an intentional farm out and report them?
    Oi no confidence in us meh? Maybe we win and Sleepy will report intentional farm out on them ??

Post Fiend
    We tagged b2b is so that ppl are aware. That's what we do when we notice too. If another kd wishes to interfere in a 2-way tagged b2b, that kd just have to be prepared for the consequences from 2 kds. The b2b never happened cos the 3rd kd pushed the button on us few hours later at their own peril.
    Lol, I think it MAY have been a little more complicated than that...

Enthusiast
    Oi no confidence in us meh? Maybe we win and Sleepy will report intentional farm out on them ??
    Based off the setup and experience I have Sleepy winning, if you guys pull it off I will be very impressed.

Regular
    Maybe the tide has turned, since a "friendly" kingdom of ronin has helped them just now :D

Quote Originally Posted by Aetherion View Post
    Maybe the tide has turned, since a "friendly" kingdom of ronin has helped them just now :D
    Both kds are stupid, scared kids!

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Based off the setup and experience I have Sleepy winning, if you guys pull it off I will be very impressed.
    Not so impressive when they db
    Always odd

- | S 1 3 3 7 Y | -

Sparta and ronin db sleepy, if this game still exists rest kds must raze them to ground. Im completely sure soon these both kds will disband.

Veteran
    This made my coffe better lol:)) I wonder if rest are still wondering if there been a farmout and chartshaping or not.

PS: watch TBB joining the show soon;)

Thread Information