Thread: horses question

horses question

If you don't have any stables, but have horses, and the tick comes, what % of horses do you lose?

If 3 can drop to 2 but 2 can't drop to 1, then I suppose it would be around 20%. 20% is conveniently also the amount of troops lost to overpopulation. It makes sense to me that they would operate similarly.

Quote Originally Posted by DreidelFan View Post
    If 3 can drop to 2 but 2 can't drop to 1, then I suppose it would be around 20%. 20% is conveniently also the amount of troops lost to overpopulation. It makes sense to me that they would operate similarly.
    so basically you have no idea?

I'm always right. Clairvoyance is such a burden.

Quote Originally Posted by DreidelFan View Post
    I'm always right. Clairvoyance is such a burden.
    my apologies for ever doubting you.

Does anyone actually know the answer other than this speculation?

Veteran
    This should go in strategy and you should test it instead of crying that people don't have perfect instant information for you.

I haven't played in a long time but I am pretty certain it used to be 40% of total horses until current capacity is reached. From browsing the forum it seems like you could just ask matija to test for you on one of his 10 provinces if now is not an opportune time for you to delete some stables.

Since it tops at 2, I would guess that its at least 1/3 of the Horses above capacity leave. I used to know this one, but I see other mention 40% in other threads as well. Surely it is simple enough to test, though.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by RattleHead View Post
    Since it tops at 2, I would guess that its at least 1/3 of the Horses above capacity leave. I used to know this one, but I see other mention 40% in other threads as well. Surely it is simple enough to test, though.
    you lose 1/3 of whats ever home if you dont have the stable space

Thread Information