Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Banner shop open - one day only

can u make one for The High Lords kd?

Quote Originally Posted by Tadpole View Post
    thanks TP, naked woman always nice to look at.. :)

Post Fiend
    Tadpole, Bringing back an old warring kingdom name Not Exactly Evil. When we were crushing 10 years ago, I had excellent banner makers and we had pride with each one we flew. Creative hearts and new banners before and after each war honoring our victims. I was always the least talented artist but if you would provide us with a banner to shed blood under... we will do you proud.

Cheers! Next drinks on me.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikon View Post
    #1 Taddie in our hearts

<3 LDP
    Hey Raikon! <3 sup!

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by LilDutchPrincess View Post
    Hey Raikon! <3 sup!
    Oh! Missed that! Yay for Raikon!!
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Had asked the first day for one for the High Lords but cant find it,we been together for 9 ages, also u can use ImageShack.com to host ur pics. thanks

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenFire View Post
    Had asked the first day for one for the High Lords but cant find it,we been together for 9 ages, also u can use ImageShack.com to host ur pics. thanks
    You can't find it because I haven't made it. I don't have time making banners for everyone. Some will be left out. If you want to increase your chances do post a kingdom bio:) give me the opportunity to getting to know your kingdom will increase the chances of me putting time into making you a banner.

Why imageshack? I'm doing fine with imgur..
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--

The industrys greats

Post Fiend
    @tadpole!

I have played since beta. I used to wake up in the fall of 1998 to move armies on 28.8k dial up. Sorry i don't remember my login to forums to prove it, but I promise you, I have led the masses and have led kingdoms that faced every alliance that has existed. We never joined ABS or KLA.. or .or.. or any other alliance, we hated that large groups of players banded together to wreck the kingdoms that did not tag. This was long before a war system was evoked. It was a part of the evolution of the game, but many alliances ousted newcomers from the game. Whether it stopped Utopia from being one of the largest games online I will not know. But I used to log, and there would be tens of thousands of players crashing the servers during a new age. now, 900 players cause the lag, LOL.

Not Exactly Evil sabotaged many alliance wars by targeting a single leader, PKing them in a single tick. we would log ~10 minutes before a tick and leave the province with a single peasant. We did this to provinces that were 5 or 10k acres. We crushed kingdoms banks. Murdered the heavy attackers. They would wake to a new province. My coordination through irc, msn, and across the globe from english to mandrin made left provinces curious and messaging mehul, wondering if there was a glitch in the game. It did not matter if they were online or not. They were dead.

We were..... 'Not Exactly Evil'.......................................... In fact... the opposite, to those who wanted to play the game. I wish all of my originals were here to appreciate the evolution.

High Lords been together 9 ages. A warrinng kikingdom Monarchy by Lord Black.we always finish in top 50, we are also a kingdom of honor. So please consider making us a good banner.

Forum Fanatic
    Taddy , You know us. owell here ya go as rules are rules, Started Monsters in age 35. Prior to that you know i had Mythical Warriors from age 10 until 35 from our NI days.

Always need a good banner and you forgot last time :) Regular one or even a Christmas Banner.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadpole View Post
    Oh! Missed that! Yay for Raikon!!
    You bring out a good crowd Taddo!

good work tadpole

Postaholic

New banner is flying high, thanks again Tad!

Nevermind. I may be drunk. No I was for sure.

Tadpole some ppl [ Swagger, Kronos, Pills] posted images from photobucket that got replaced with a speedometer looking thing.
    Palem referenced this making ppl pay to host on 3rd party sites..
    Ravenfire was only reminding those ppl there are other image sites. So did Hurlin.

On page 5 I asked what ap you use to make these beautiful graphic arts? Just Curious.
    Last edited by kendy; 22-11-2017 at 17:19.

Postaholic
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--

The industrys greats

Thread Information