Thread: Increase L&P bonus from 2.85% to 3.5%

Increase L&P bonus from 2.85% to 3.5%

Minor buff that won't change the world, but with the game being more war focused than ever before it would be nice for provinces to be able to recover a little faster and get back to action.

It would help chained provinces trying to recover, because right now a spell that's a 0.8% base birthrate increase is barely worth the mana.
    Nexus - Depravity - Evil Dragons - Pantheon - Elvut - Mercy of Absalom - Pulse - Insolence - Giraffes - L E G A C Y

Although, I disagree its hardly worth the mana, this could be a simple way to speed things up a bit! Might have to tweak CFs BR bonus down a bit, as I feel CF birth rates are pretty solid as they are, though.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by the great kN herself View Post
    Minor buff that won't change the world, but with the game being more war focused than ever before it would be nice for provinces to be able to recover a little faster and get back to action.

It would help chained provinces trying to recover, because right now a spell that's a 0.8% base birthrate increase is barely worth the mana.
    I wonder if it's possible to have a variable rate? Say you have less than 75% pop it gets boosted slightly. It's always the beginning of the recover when you are just starting to get peasants back that sucks.

You can always build Homes is the main issue, really.

Post Fiend
    I always have homes and get at least +50% BR from them. Best building in the game, highly under used.

Thread Information