Thread: Dumb ideas I'm sure

Dumb ideas I'm sure

So, a few random ideas.

Add a "Spy on Explorable Acres" op

Add a WPA only building. Something that Only produces wizards but does not effect anything else. Basically a faster way for a prov to catch up on wpa other than guilds.

KD win/loss- add locations of kds a kd has won/lost too. Have it where all can see as a sort of bragging/disgrace

Allow people outside the game to view kingdom pages, island/server rankings

Force all kds to be 23 or more provs. These small FSU "Kindoms" only take players away from the player base and to the drama of FSU.

Tear these idea apart.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Keeling View Post
    So, a few random ideas.

Add a "Spy on Explorable Acres" op

Add a WPA only building. Something that Only produces wizards but does not effect anything else. Basically a faster way for a prov to catch up on wpa other than guilds.

KD win/loss- add locations of kds a kd has won/lost too. Have it where all can see as a sort of bragging/disgrace

Allow people outside the game to view kingdom pages, island/server rankings

Force all kds to be 23 or more provs. These small FSU "Kindoms" only take players away from the player base and to the drama of FSU.

Tear these idea apart.
    I think the spy on pool op would be cool, maybe make it a spell just to give the mages more to do.

I suggested the war record thing before and the main argument against it was that if you could see that the KD you were thinking of warring had already beat another very good KD you might be less likely to war them. Here's the thread: http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...n-kingdom-page

Thread Information