Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: - Ghetto post from the ghetto life -

Postaholic

- Ghetto post from the ghetto life -

So in short i left The U this age like 2 weeks ago after they got DB and gb, wont get into more about that.

I make an random account and land in this lille ghetto 22 players big, i decided to try and play a undead with random personlity (yes it was random i ended WH) anyways i post a few things and after 2 days the old monarch makes me monarch and tells me they have an old core of 5 players who has been here 10 years or 16 ages (something like that) they just had a intra fight where some left and others was killed, anyways not wanting to creat any huge conflicts out the gate and knowing from the msg from the old king they removed ˝ the kingdom becouse they wanted to use bot/mirc and other tools i decided the best way is probly not to try and enforce this ;) i make some forum posts i get some cfs with some top kingdoms (force).
    We have a slow week where we get hit and we retal and we cf, well then comes along this bigger kingdom then us, we are like 4-5mil them 7-8mil, since they have nothing left to do in the age they begin to hit us and ignore any msg send to them, my kingdom retals and hits flye back and forth, here is where the crazy begins.

My kingdom (not the 5-6 core people) but the rest now demands i decleare this kingdom becouse they keep hitting, i try to explain i cant becouse they are way to big, now one of them demands i get removed as king so some on else can do it, 2-3 guys agree this is the step forward, not only this in the mean time 3 of the core players show inactive on kingdom page, while we talk about this one of the players demanding me to step down now intra hits our smalles guy (who is not inactive) but he was angry he grew to slow, while i get pissed at this i decided to we should remove the guy who intra and i post this as an order, now this guy gets pissed and me and want me to step down as king and leave kingdom, another guy jumps the banwagon and post alot to stire things up, this ends with me getting hit intra, suddenly the old king gets active and he is phillipin, so is the other core players they now heat up and old gruge with the guy who hit me and start razing him, while i have orders out to raze a 2th person, on top of all this another fraction of the kingdom 2-3 players is pissed at the core groupe for something else so they decided to hit one from the core group, anyways we now got full blowen intra fight while i hold 18 votes next has 3 and they keep screaming if i dont step down they kill me, problem is how you step down if people dont even changse votes ???

Anyways crazy ghetto life ;)

oooh on top of this the old kingdom mates who left them is now razing from there eoacf into the kingdom on old core players ..... where will it end.

Im so happy i decided to get 170k offence and 4k defence as undead ?;/

Postaholic
    I would vote for you

Postaholic
    +1. Top quality ghetto. Would raze again
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~
    Rocking the top ages 30-57

"The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Enthusiast
    sounds like a good candidate for aod

ROFL, sounds like a good time Mike^ :) You got my vote!

It would be kinda cool if game mechanics allow for civil war declaration maybe just the last week of age.

Let people air out their grievances, also would make a great training tool to help teach new players.

This makes me appreciate my Kingdom and more importantly, the great bunch of people i play with, so much more!

Still, got to love a bit of intra-Kingdom bickering :)

Sounds fun. This should be in the recruitment thread thoough. ;p

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    sounds like a good candidate for aod
    Maybe have half the KD join.

Postaholic
    so day 2 and 3 provinces down, i wonder what happens today.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    so day 2 and 3 provinces down, i wonder what happens today.
    Hvem skal jeg raze?

Postaholic
    lol so the end resault was 13 people out of 22 ;/ .... where is my new age i need to get in to claim my kingdom before we get killed with the force merge thing ;((

setting my clock and all !!!!

Post Fiend
    30 minutes late.. im fekking tired...

I like to post
    Good post Mike. I have see similar ghetto problems in past. Main when i had Internet games club and many from child (13-16) years old not only played game but was Monarch. Having intra kingdom war in ghetto is so common. I have won several wars like it :D
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Postaholic
    ooh he just wanted off that job.

Veteran
    The amount of people who cant read the wiki is too damn high! Cant declare literally means cant declare here, not wont declare :p
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

Thread Information