Thread: Recruitment

Post Fiend

Recruitment

Applicants to recruitment drives should have to set a date when they can chat to the Monarch of the kingdom they are applying to be part of. Or there should be a notification system for the monarch which lets them know that a recruit that has applied is online. Even an anonymous message system (not chat) would be really nice. At the moment, while the Monarch can gauge the actual activity of a recruit, a recruitment can fail just because timezones don't link up.

Enthusiast
    You could add some other contact methods.. like a mail/whatsaap/slack - easyer to get ppl contact eachother.

Also would like to suggest u add this future to 25 ppl kd too.. even if u are full, u may have a guy leaving for personal reasons and have him on sit for some days untill u find a replacement... u are forced to use ingame forum wich not everyone uses it..

Post Fiend
    Well, slack you have to sign up to the server. Whatsapp, i have give out my number. Mail is an option with anonymity i can implement, i guess, but for an encounter which may not lead to actual recruitment, giving out an email address seems like its too much.

Thread Information