Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MRW 1:1 is for admins and news reporters

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    i agree with alot of the posters here, forcing ghettos together with other ghettos dont lead to 25 people kingdoms, it lead to kingdom of internal fights and players leaving or restarting some where else, leaving the merges strugling still.
    so agree. there is a need for small kds. at this stage in the game. sometimes you just want to chill with a small group of like minded individuals on an off age or something. you want to lump two ghettos together force everyone into a 25 prov team so the 5 decent players with leave the game cause no one has the time nor interest to deal with all the inactive or pompous a-holes you always get. instead of enjoying the game you spend countless hours killing inactive provs, arguing with complete nit wits or trying to teach people to play proper who put in zero effort on their own. devs should embrace the idea that old players want to come back and have their own shell

Post Demon
    if 5:12 was only 5 provinces how come the last remaining province is in spot number 13? I'm pretty sure they started full or nearly full kingdom, they was 8 or 10 when I encountered them and it made most sense to cf then. That big Dwarf had almost no offenses but went with crazy high defense.

Also I fail to see anyone explaining how exactly micro kingdoms have abused rkdnw, to me that is not essentials but I'll take what is given. Playing Orc and running gs and hospitals pretty much enabls you to beat most others in terms of gains and kills regardless of rkdnw diffrences, oh and gb protection surely plays a big role to at times, your real advantage is that you can always max gain vs a full kingdom where they would often hit a province that has already been hit. Also with high draft and high homes being the prefered setup for growth kingdoms they mostly do not have the space left to run a strong protective build. Seeing 2-3x gains compared to loses of acres early age sure did not come from rkdnw alone that is maxed at -30% if I remember correctly, without that factor gb protection would have been higher insted.

Needs to get out more
    Most/all kingdoms don't fit my playing style.

While I might be considered competent as a player I can't make the majority of wave times, can't use app chats and get kicked to my homepage by current browser based systems. I'm not fond of using bots but I can live with it.

Strategically, I'm concerned most kingdoms don't understand how to compete. I'm well aware how low activity kingdoms can hold their own but most monarchs aren't. The wave strategy is antiquated and requires a deeper understanding of what is and is not efficient. Very very few kingdoms are creatures of opportunity and thus rendered to victim status.

I'm willing to try anything so I'll give the merger idea a pass. I'm inclined to think this change will hurt the old casual kingdoms but my hope is the devs instincts are better than mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    so agree. there is a need for small kds. at this stage in the game. sometimes you just want to chill with a small group of like minded individuals on an off age or something. you want to lump two ghettos together force everyone into a 25 prov team so the 5 decent players with leave the game cause no one has the time nor interest to deal with all the inactive or pompous a-holes you always get. instead of enjoying the game you spend countless hours killing inactive provs, arguing with complete nit wits or trying to teach people to play proper who put in zero effort on their own. devs should embrace the idea that old players want to come back and have their own shell
    Qft

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Now the so called top crying about how a small ghetto got the best of them. fill a frigin ocean with your tears. not to worry the devs will take care of you they will make sure you can farm as easy as farmville god for bid you actually get hit.

lol. At what point did I say anyone got the best of me? If players want to play in smaller kds that's their choice, they just shouldn't have an advantage over other provs their size in properly formed kds. The current mechanics were intended to stop larger kds bullying smaller ones through bottomfeeding, not to give microkingdoms a competitive advantage against provs their own size.
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~
    Rocking the top ages 30-57

"The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Thread Information