Thread: Explain Please

Explain Please

Leaving this kingdom soon, just curious how this works:
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Postaholic
    Perhaps at least 50% of the Kingdom has to be voting for someone? Not sure if that's a rule or not but it's all I can think of.

Some provinces are in protection, maybe that messes up the report?
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Postaholic
    My other guess is the province in vacation mode might be bugging it out

It's probably not vacay mode but protection in this kingdom :D

Post Fiend
    It could also be a hidden rounding issue, or someone who isn't voting got enough honor for another vote and it hasn't updated the politics page yet.. This should be posted as s bug.

These are our most recent kingdom news:
    July 9 of YR10 U la la (9:12) ambushed armies from Cyberian Tiger (7:14) and took 15 acres of land.
    July 9 of YR10 U la la (9:12) ambushed armies from Cyberian Tiger (7:14) and took 19 acres of land.
    July 9 of YR10 U la la (9:12) ambushed armies from Cyberian Tiger (7:14) and took 23 acres of land.
    July 11 of YR10 DEAD PROVINCE has defected to Entirely Bloody Bonkers (8:12)!
    July 11 of YR10 Lorna the exorcist (6:12) invaded Mewtopia (7:14) and captured 129 acres of land.
    July 14 of YR10 hERe I am (7:14) captured 48 acres of land from The Imperial March (2:5).
    July 18 of YR10 Hooked on a feeling (7:10) invaded phone red storms (7:14) and captured 139 acres of land.
    July 19 of YR10 Pickleville (7:14) captured 47 acres of land from Surrender (7:10).
    July 19 of YR10 Pickleville (7:14) captured 38 acres of land from Surrender (7:10).
    July 22 of YR10 The leader of ElfLand has chosen to join Eyes AoD (1:8). All in ElfLand gather their possessions and depart this kingdom forever.
    July 23 of YR10 In local kingdom strife Id Rather Be Fishing (7:14) invaded Peaceful Wolrd (7:14) and razed 82 acres of land.
    July 23 of YR10 In local kingdom strife Id Rather Be Fishing (7:14) invaded Peaceful Wolrd (7:14) and razed 65 acres of land.
    July 23 of YR10 In local kingdom strife Id Rather Be Fishing (7:14) invaded Peaceful Wolrd (7:14) and razed 52 acres of land.
    July 23 of YR10 In local kingdom strife Id Rather Be Fishing (7:14) invaded Peaceful Wolrd (7:14) and razed 42 acres of land.

So it seems extremely unlikely anyone gained any honor ranks recently.

It did in fact change just now though:

I find that strangely funny.

Post Fiend
    You lose honor in intra-kd hits, so looks like you razed someone down to 1 vote but it takes a tick for the game to register that without someone else changing their votes (I would assume)

Strange:

#BossStatus
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Thread Information