Quote Originally Posted by Dvorak View Post
which formula is accurate up to 180 skill points?
They diverge a lot at 180. (90 professors). one shows about 50% effect and the other 34%.

I repeat, are you sure these are correct? I didn't do any math last age but I thought I was seeing a drop of 50% effectiveness as early as the 10th professor. That contrasts sharply with the formulas you've posted.
The second one, where it mentions the 180 in the post along with the formula(I've edited my original post). I definitely can confirm 10 profs over does not result 50% effect. I made direct observations from my province, and KD mates at/around 30 profs over the cap, and the categories come out at about 70% of what they would be if those professors were giving full effects.

@Wilmington I did not try to use the other in-game examples of diminishing gains, like you suggests, so its entirely possible.

I'm just using simple excel trendline to make the curve... I would imagine its a cubic function... around the 180 point it has more or less leveled out, I expect with info that went beyond there we would see the rate of diminish pick up again.

@yootohpeega I am not sure what you mean... every 2X = 1 Professor