Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alliances come back ?

Veteran
    When 2 friendly kds find 2 more kds to compete against other 2 friendly kds... these last ones will 2 more because numbers so count ... and so alliances are born.
    FLATLINERS TLG KLA

Post Fiend
    Absalom <3

Director of Age Changes
    I hear those AoD guys are scary as f***.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    I hear those AoD guys are scary as f***.
    I lol'd
    Nexus - Depravity - Evil Dragons - Pantheon - Elvut - Mercy of Absalom - Pulse - Insolence - Giraffes - L E G A C Y

Absalom is an active alliance.

AoD is ****.

Thats pretty much all there is.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by the great kN herself View Post
    I lol'd

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    I

Thing with these group of friends is that each monarch will try to think only on what's best for their kd and not for the group.
    But all it takes is a group of old friends in differant kingdoms to start thinking it might be better for our kingdoms to look after each other .......

Cant see an issue for the return of alliances .... could help grow the game in the past the majority of hard core players where in one alliance or another
    IMPERIALS KLA

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Absalom is an active alliance.

AoD is ****.

Thats pretty much all there is.

I'm impressed that AoD is still around, or any alliance really. I didn't think alliances would still be a thing after all this time.
    but afaik Absalom is def not around are you trolling me? lol

Hey Palem :)
    Last edited by the great kN herself; 03-11-2017 at 02:39. Reason: My post didnt have any real content and I felt guilty
    Nexus - Depravity - Evil Dragons - Pantheon - Elvut - Mercy of Absalom - Pulse - Insolence - Giraffes - L E G A C Y

The U has always been insignificant. However when asked for anything from BB or CR we tried to help in anyway. Sleepy who we never did anything for and whom/who I myself have trolled so many times seems the only one to try to help. Say what you will about circumstances. We got hit while hostile with sparta. We got revenge. We knew we would need help and reached out. Basically got told to f off. Except from sleepy who then got blocked by sparta. So while you "top" players worried about your crown we said you aren't getting it. Yes we intentionally gave a crown away. Ronin didn't win it. So until you top people can set aside egos and actually remember who your friends are these alliances will never work. Sleepy you and you alone have my apologies. I wish things could have been different for you bit here is to the new age.

Ps. That's 2 crowns we have gifted. The first unintentional. The second as a gift to the top. Thanks homies.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Quote Originally Posted by the great kN herself View Post
    I'm impressed that AoD is still around, or any alliance really. I didn't think alliances would still be a thing after all this time.
    but afaik Absalom is def not around are you trolling me? lol

Hey Palem :)
    Emeriti, Divinity, and whatever failure Panthira is in these days = Absalom

Maybe others, who knows.

Dear octobrev,
    Is the utopian industry keeping official records of how many Anri crowns people have?
    Regards,
    makeo

Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    The U has always been insignificant. However when asked for anything from BB or CR we tried to help in anyway. Sleepy who we never did anything for and whom/who I myself have trolled so many times seems the only one to try to help. Say what you will about circumstances. We got hit while hostile with sparta. We got revenge. We knew we would need help and reached out. Basically got told to f off. Except from sleepy who then got blocked by sparta. So while you "top" players worried about your crown we said you aren't getting it. Yes we intentionally gave a crown away. Ronin didn't win it. So until you top people can set aside egos and actually remember who your friends are these alliances will never work. Sleepy you and you alone have my apologies. I wish things could have been different for you bit here is to the new age.

Ps. That's 2 crowns we have gifted. The first unintentional. The second as a gift to the top. Thanks homies.
    When ervgotti asked me things I always responded.
    When I asked ervgotti things, he flat out ignored me.

When you got stuck up in a conflict and needed help, BB was prepping/fighting Emeriti, how do they help in the midst of that?!
    I can't speak for CR, but your crap about BB is wrong. I've helped ervgotti (your kd) plenty when he asked for help.

You know where you can find me to make an apology.

Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    When ervgotti asked me things I always responded.
    When I asked ervgotti things, he flat out ignored me.

When you got stuck up in a conflict and needed help, BB was prepping/fighting Emeriti, how do they help in the midst of that?!
    I can't speak for CR, but your crap about BB is wrong. I've helped ervgotti (your kd) plenty when he asked for help.

You know where you can find me to make an apology.
    Im putting you down as a solid maybe for Anti-The U alliance that may or may not be a figment of Chrystal Palace's imagination.

So 3 alliances total

Post Demon
    I call dips on the name Illuminati of Absalomongo when that alliance happens.

Alliance goal number 1 To clone Vasp and have one of his clones in every kingdom, I'm sure it'll be fun
    Alliance goal number 2 Bring back Palem and farmout to TFC

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    I call dips on the name Illuminati of Absalomongo when that alliance happens.

Alliance goal number 1 To clone Vasp and have one of his clones in every kingdom, I'm sure it'll be fun
    Alliance goal number 2 Bring back Palem and farmout to TFC
    Palems was the last combative kingdom buying high on faery attackers. Yeah, I know CR but I mean without diplo.

~ the slow hard way: faery commando ~

You would've had to be trad marching in the guts of the enemy core heavies to really enjoy the unique charms of TFC.

We need a Palem imposter to get this thing going again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information