Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Age 74 Final Changes Discussion

Will I get to see something like "xx has slain the Emerald dragon, Jimmy, that has been ravaging our lands!" As well as on Throne page and SoTs?

Veteran
    Guess there are some problems with next age coding/setup...
    FLATLINERS TLG KLA

Post Demon
    looks like a much more evenly distributons of races this age, probably heeps of kingdoms with diffrent setup, looks good for competition.

Now that faeries have paladin's ability to cast fading spells, are the mechanics the same as it with paladins last age?

Such that fading spells cast on own kd members aren't significantly depending on wpa?

Post Fiend
    I love the new changes and love the distribution of races/personalities, you done an excellent job of making all of them appealing, this age will rock, I love that we don't have a dominating race/personality and that's as it should be.

Great job guys, thanks so much!

Will you ever be bringing back the +1 general?

Forum Fanatic
    aaa

Any thoughts on expedient in eowcf. Does it stack? Nothing said about this anywhere. I know stances didn’t affect eowcf but rituals normally do. So any ideas? Thanks
    "Inspecting mirrors is a job that I could really see myself doing."

#BloodyMess

Red face

Took me a while to realise stances are gone lol, was randoming kd pages and it was awesome, cause NO kd in prosperous stance yay! (yes yes I never bother to look up changes at start of age, was so confused when my monarch told me to take orc/undead as race lol)

So thank you Utopia! I LOVE this change! Hated fortified, prosperous and what not stances all my uto life (both having it as our own kd and in other kds) and now it is finally gone :D
    Last edited by uhum; 18-11-2017 at 06:48. Reason: I forgot a part! (and a typo)
    I can has signature too?

Post Fiend
    I'm up near the top 20 scouting for war targets, so I'm getting LOTS of SoTs. There is so much diversity in race/personalities. I really, really appreciate the balance this age.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stingaaaa View Post
    Any thoughts on expedient in eowcf. Does it stack? Nothing said about this anywhere. I know stances didn’t affect eowcf but rituals normally do. So any ideas? Thanks
    It stacks in eowcf. We've used expedient during eowcf for far cheaper training than what we get oow.

Disregard this message, wrong thread.
    Last edited by storluffarn; 22-01-2018 at 23:31. Reason: Wrote in the wrong thread.

Administrator
    locking this old one.

Thread Information