Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Age 74 Final Changes Discussion

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by D3bacl3 View Post
    Is it that way when applied to races, and the War Hero personality?
    thats based on my undeads attackin in nw range into a normal target the past 3-4 ages. my bot tracks "converts" base/max gains on converts when hitting perfectly are 20% of the offspecs sent and the converts go down for a ton of reasons.

You guys forgot to add the Beheading Advisors feature. smh..

Just to confirm, is it only Tactician that can have Clear Sight now? If so, that's good for upping the value of Tactician.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinrova View Post
    Just to confirm, is it only Tactician that can have Clear Sight now? If so, that's good for upping the value of Tactician.
    Yes. Well, I guess a Fae/Tact could still cast CS on other provs..... :)

Post Demon
    anyone got the guts to go for stacked honor bonus? Bocan + Warhero = +300% effects from honor. I'm afraid I never was good at keeping honor or it might be interesting to try and figure out how to play such a combo.

Post Fiend
    Probably a dumb clarification, but for those thinking of DE Mystic Attacker Mage. Does the increased spell damage apply to Land Lust, meaning more land gained per cast?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Kido View Post
    Probably a dumb clarification, but for those thinking of DE Mystic Attacker Mage. Does the increased spell damage apply to Land Lust, meaning more land gained per cast?
    Yes, It should apply to any instant spells. however if its implemented in the code, that's a good question...

LL has a lot of random to it anyways, doesn't it? hard to realize the full benefit, similar to how when scientist generation was 'random' adding labs to effect RNG was still RNG and you could get dry spells

Post Fiend
    My question:
    What will be WTs new effectiveness? You say they will retain their current max, but is it 2%/3% for hte first percentage, or 1.5%/2%? or even 1%/2%?

I'd like to update my build calc so I can start planning different builds and figure out which race/pers combo would be suit my play style.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckySports View Post
    My question:
    What will be WTs new effectiveness? You say they will retain their current max, but is it 2%/3% for hte first percentage, or 1.5%/2%? or even 1%/2%?

I'd like to update my build calc so I can start planning different builds and figure out which race/pers combo would be suit my play style.
    Should be able to tell once freeze starts just by looking at the build page.
    Retired at one time but no longer retired.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by CharToe View Post
    Godspeed - -10% attack speed & +10% Battle Gains & 10% Less Military Casualties

Is the less military casualties for the kd with the Godspeed ritual on?

So attacking with Godspeed will result in 10% less offensive losses. and on defense, 10% less military casualties?
    This was clarified in the Final Changes post - it is specifically offensive losses for the Kingdom with the Ritual on.
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kido View Post
    Spell Damage refers to any Instant spell, which includes Land Lust.
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Post Fiend
    Will the personalities ever recieve any negative effects?

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffT View Post
    The original final changes post had missed one change -- night strike damage has been reduced by roughly 20%.
    aaaaaaaaaand there's the unfortunate smear on otherwise excellent changes. Not really the reduction itself, I suppose the nerf of WT requires this, but the lack of communicating this until after everyone's made plans with the final changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Verminator View Post
    aaaaaaaaaand there's the unfortunate smear on otherwise excellent changes. Not really the reduction itself, I suppose the nerf of WT requires this, but the lack of communicating this until after everyone's made plans with the final changes.
    We all make errors and mistakes, I agree it was disheartening to see it after the fact but after the initial shock its quite fine.

Thread Information