Thread: Is Meteor Showers affected by + spell damage %?

Is Meteor Showers affected by + spell damage %?

Not sure how the calculations are done for MS. Is it a random number based on the total count of military / peasants of the province it got casted on, or would the DE +25% spell damage effect the results?

Quote Originally Posted by Aer View Post
    Not sure how the calculations are done for MS. Is it a random number based on the total count of military / peasants of the province it got casted on, or would the DE +25% spell damage effect the results?
    The bonus dmg(both for DE and mystic) is applied only for instant spells - fb, et, tornadoes, etc. Duration spells aren't affected. The dmg is random but the more the prov has the stronger it gets.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo To View Post
    The bonus dmg(both for DE and mystic) is applied only for instant spells - fb, et, tornadoes, etc. Duration spells aren't affected. The dmg is random but the more the prov has the stronger it gets.
    Didn't it used to specify instant spell damage and now it doesn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Didn't it used to specify instant spell damage and now it doesn't?

I thought so, so came here to ask. I'm under the impression it doesn't effect any duration spells, but I'm not sure. Like I don't think it would add an extra % to blizzard, or increase the duration... Assume same for MS

Regular
    MS is one of those RNG spells so powerful we should not question it and just do!

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Aer View Post
    I thought so, so came here to ask. I'm under the impression it doesn't effect any duration spells, but I'm not sure. Like I don't think it would add an extra % to blizzard, or increase the duration... Assume same for MS
    this...ish....i think if im reading it right

+spell damage only applies to things that deal damage on cast. FB, Nado, LL, NM,...all these types of seplls

Any spell thats duration based has fixed-ish damage every tick. Read Chasity, Blizzard, MS, STorms, Droughts...these types of spells.
    --The damage done for this may vary tick to tick, but follow a fixed value/formula/effect that can not be altered (as of right now). Spell length however can vary, and would read something similar to the feary bonus this age "+35% Self Spell Duration (will not affect spells on others)"....only it wouldn't say SELF just spell duration.

Thread Information