Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is Ronins?

Post Fiend
    We won the crown and we will not be deleted. We are Ronins

Ronins got balls to grab anyone and to war anyone. And thats not cheating!!! Good Job guys!! Poopsie's proud of you!!!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    If they have been cheating why the hell would the admins let them play the entire age and only action them at the end? How would that in any way be fair to the rest of the players who would be facing cheaters all age?

They have done the same last age with Spartans. Removed them from the eoa charts. Admins wanted to keep the resources in the game

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice View Post
    They have done the same last age with Spartans. Removed them from the eoa charts. Admins wanted to keep the resources in the game
    Except that Sparta was actioned mid age for a FW which made them not chart, and Ronin haven't been. I still think cheaters should just be deleted at the time of offense so they can't further influence the age.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Except that Sparta was actioned mid age for a FW which made them not chart, and Ronin haven't been. I still think cheaters should just be deleted at the time of offense so they can't further influence the age.

Issue is that Ronins did fakewar.

It would be weird for the owners to not remove them eoa and they did remove Spartans last age. Everyone deserves the same treatment/punishment

Enthusiast
    Issue is that Ronins did fakewar.

It would be weird for the owners to not remove them eoa and they did remove Spartans last age. Everyone deserves the same treatment/punishment
    They didn't fakewar and they didn't get actioned. Unless some violation appears suddenly right now there is absolutely no logical reason for anyone to not chart. Sleepy and Ronin both benefited from opponents intentionally farming out to them but that doesn't make them fake wars.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by copious View Post
    I was the founder back in age 60.

Broke away from wehurt after playing with them for a pretty long time from age 53-59 (7 ages)
    Since all the Asians (˝ the KD) decided to follow us,
    So i paid for 12 invites and got the Asian boys back together, and more recruitment was done.

This was when we were thinking what to call ourselves and since at the period of time i was delving into Japanese film, and after watching :

47 Ronin (first one made in 1941 and the other in 1994)
    13 Assassins (first one in 1963 and the other in 2010)

decided to name the KD ""Ronin"

The following age was where we had our lebanese brothers join us
    (shout out to Jad/Elie/Marwan/Chico) and 1 roro (Axi)
    to spread the load of leadership across more time zones.

This was when Jad said hey let's name us Pharma since he found a super old KD banner of his old old KD and that's how it rolled.

Who is Attero ? Is he even Asian ?
    Congrats.. seem like Asian kingdoms doing well. One got land/nw crown. Another get ww crown. Good job!

Heathen not playing with supernebu? Poopsie also?
    Your posts all getting me confused

Congrats to Bart too. If someone kind enough to screenshot to him. U not able to crown but u become the crown maker.not an easy feat also against those TOP kingdoms full of veteran players who always think they are a class above the rest

Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    Congrats.. seem like Asian kingdoms doing well. One got land/nw crown. Another get ww crown. Good job!

Congrats to Bart too. If someone kind enough to screenshot to him. U not able to crown but u become the crown maker.not an easy feat also against those TOP kingdoms full of veteran players who always think they are a class above the rest
    Yea very impressive the need to dealbreak and ****play to win anything that really shows them that we are a good kd.. or not.

Enthusiast
    azn are the new ro
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

Nah azn were the big cheaters before the ros

Post Fiend
    Cheating might get them removed and they have been cheating against the rules
    Reported for alleging without proof. Pfft

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by outburst View Post
    Who cares! They will be sanctioned anyway. Grats to emiriti!
    R u admin? If not pls stfu and don't put words into admin's mouth.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post

Maybe, maybe not. Trade secret. ;)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Nah azn were the big cheaters before the ros
    Don't be racist

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    Don't be racist
    I know Korp don't like when people share personal experience but i can confirm both azn and roro was big big "cheaters" in old days. From other side every one have cheat (trade accounts) in old days so every one is cheater except Palem. :P
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thread Information