Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is Ronins?

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    If they have been cheating why the hell would the admins let them play the entire age and only action them at the end? How would that in any way be fair to the rest of the players who would be facing cheaters all age?
    The butthurt is so much bigger that way, just look at the Sparta posts :-p

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    I know Korp don't like when people share personal experience but i can confirm both azn and roro was big big "cheaters" in old days. From other side every one have cheat (trade accounts) in old days so every one is cheater except Palem. :P
    In the old days the most common form of cheating which resulted in deletion was multies when it wasn't possible to "invite" ppl into a kingdom. Deletion was immediate and we called it "mehuled". Removal from chart at EOA was unseen and as agreed by almost everybody, action should be taken immediately if there is evidence of cheating. Just don't like it when some whiners have their hopes high, in hope that some kingdoms get removed from chart end of age on the baseless assumption that those kingdoms cheated. Not a very good precedent really.

You trying to school Elit and doing it wrong on top of that. You gotta learn the difference between trading and multing.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    In the old days the most common form of cheating which resulted in deletion was multies when it wasn't possible to "invite" ppl into a kingdom. Deletion was immediate and we called it "mehuled". Removal from chart at EOA was unseen and as agreed by almost everybody, action should be taken immediately if there is evidence of cheating. Just don't like it when some whiners have their hopes high, in hope that some kingdoms get removed from chart end of age on the baseless assumption that those kingdoms cheated. Not a very good precedent really.
    Most from time people multie for get advantage and use second province for intel or retals/farming it. Its some king no accepted cheating.

trading is different. You want to build kingdom for able to compete rest "top". Its was against game rules but i never considered its for cheating. Realt cheaters was "top" kingdoms using scripters for fill his kingdoms with 25 acounts and after it report other for cheat (trade) so this way they gain unfair advantage. Its why best change in game after Mehul sell it was option for people to build legit kingdoms with friends. Its remove propose for trade. After it here is no reason for multie too when you can build kingdom with friends.

About new devs remove kingdoms from chart for cheating now days i full support it. When people see cheat is not profitable they will stop use it.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Nathz View Post
    We won the crown and we will not be deleted. We are Ronins
    Nathz!!! :)
    You still owe me credits dude.

Say hello to axi for me
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    Sparta was removed for chartshaping. How is your alliance farming any different? It'd be the same if say Rage farmed out Sanctuary to pass Seasons.
    If this form of chartshaping is going to be allowed, I do sincerely hope it'll be used against you next age. So for the sake of competition, I hope you get wiped off the charts. Along with TBB and Sparta since you all schemed this crap together.

And as korp said, trading =! multiing. Trading was against the rules and if found out you'd be deleted. It was however, not really cheating. Having multiple accounts is cheating, though.

Forum Addict
    I hate cheaters and multis!

Bye2x Ronins.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Sparta was removed for chartshaping. How is your alliance farming any different? It'd be the same if say Rage farmed out Sanctuary to pass Seasons.
    If this form of chartshaping is going to be allowed, I do sincerely hope it'll be used against you next age. So for the sake of competition, I hope you get wiped off the charts. Along with TBB and Sparta since you all schemed this crap together.

And as korp said, trading =! multiing. Trading was against the rules and if found out you'd be deleted. It was however, not really cheating. Having multiple accounts is cheating, though.
    Ronin got all their acres from The u and Sleepy(who got all their acres from ;Bart and BiO). If anything ban all the chart shapers: Bart, the u, Bio and Sleepy. They all gave out acres on purpose and didn't hit back or released troops. Don't blame Ronin for taking advantage of their opponents weakness and bad attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Ronin got all their acres from The u and Sleepy(who got all their acres from ;Bart and BiO). If anything ban all the chart shapers: Bart, the u, Bio and Sleepy. They all gave out acres on purpose and didn't hit back or released troops. Don't blame Ronin for taking advantage of their opponents weakness and bad attitudes.

Why didn't you report these fake wars. Do you cheers for cheaters, how despicable you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Why didn't you report these fake wars. Do you cheers for cheaters, how despicable you are.
    Why would they report their friends? Makes sense.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    I don't think any of them meet the requirements. It's ****ty to decide an age that way, but they can't stop people from just giving up all their land I guess. Pretty hard to enforce what is legit and what isn't unless you make it obvious like Sparta last age.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post

1. Sparta was removed for fake warring, which is against the rules.

2 Chart shaping is not against the rules

3. Trading is/was cheating. A lesser crime is still a crime. You had tremendous advantages over people that followed the rules. Stop trying to paint the past as something it wasn't.

It wasn't really cheating? How? Just stop it man, have a read instead:

Someone who attempts to justify what they have done is essentially saying, "Yes, I did that, but let me tell you why It’s not my fault" and that is potentially defensive too. Participation in the action is being admitted, but responsibility for the action is being denied. The net effect is the same denial of responsibility.

Source: https://www.mentalhelp.net/advice/wh...ing-defensive/
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Most from time people multie for get advantage and use second province for intel or retals/farming it. Its some king no accepted cheating.

trading is different. You want to build kingdom for able to compete rest "top". Its was against game rules but i never considered its for cheating. Realt cheaters was "top" kingdoms using scripters for fill his kingdoms with 25 acounts and after it report other for cheat (trade) so this way they gain unfair advantage. Its why best change in game after Mehul sell it was option for people to build legit kingdoms with friends. Its remove propose for trade. After it here is no reason for multie too when you can build kingdom with friends.

About new devs remove kingdoms from chart for cheating now days i full support it. When people see cheat is not profitable they will stop use it.
    The only one who didn't consider trading cheating were the players. I do agree it might have even been a majority. However trading was clearly against the rules at the time. so cheating on top of cheating is just more cheating. you all cheated... to say.. more so on battlefields than wol but still made a difference. that a traded kd did not have an unfair advantage to a non traded kd is preposterous. In fact that gave the biggest advantage of doing well. true many traded kds and still sucked. but compared to a no traded kd it was the biggest unfair cheating advantage.

Thread Information