Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free the game of the new oppressors ?

Postaholic

Free the game of the new oppressors ?

So for many ages in utopia we saw the rise of abs and there opression and there strong fist that controled the game, we fought them for many many ages with 100 upon 1000 of lost players, in the end we won but to what faith ? just to see the game be opressed again from a new strong alliance, you know who i talk about it is the bart alliance, sparta, tbb, ronnions and all the bart multies and follows, are we just gonna let them ruin the game as we know ?, or can some of the other top kingdoms, fsu kingdoms find a commen ground and say enought is enought we will now put aside the hate to try and restore some level of game play back into the game, the last many many ages is a clear picture of if you only play for your self that will cost.

Im in no way the man to do anything but my small part from my ghetto, but i truly belive in a word (cf + deal) or what ever need to be worth something again, and not only for self gains.

Anyways the floor is open for talks.

coss, flogger, asf, binbin, protector, mod, manssor, astron, korp, steel ? + many more, is it time ?
    Last edited by Mike^; 02-11-2017 at 16:30.

The war win land bonuses are the real enemy here.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    So for many ages in utopia we saw the rise of abs and there opression and there strong fist that controled the game, we fought them for many many ages with 100 upon 1000 of lost players, in the end we won but to what faith ? just to see the game be opressed again from a new strong alliance, you know who i talk about it is the bart alliance, sparta, tbb, ronnions and all the bart multies and follows, are we just gonna let them ruin the game as we know ?, or can some of the other top kingdoms, fsu kingdoms find a commen ground and say enought is enought we will now put aside the hate to try and restore some level of game play back into the game, the last many many ages is a clear picture of if you only play for your self that will cost.

Im in no way the man to do anything but my small part from my ghetto, but i truly belive in a word (cf + deal) or what ever need to be worth something again, and not only for self gains.

coss, flogger, asf, binbin, protector, mod, manssor, astron, korp, steel ? + many more, is it time ?
    Count me in mike

Absalom is the problem.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    You must be new here...

Postaholic
    i am ;/

oooh any chance you can see if my old user is still in database ?, i think it was Mike without the ^

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    It is.

If mike can log into it without requesting/receiving a password reset, then it is the real mike.

Otherwise, we've been dealing with an imposter for 7.5 years.

Riveting development.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    If mike can log into it without requesting/receiving a password reset, then it is the real mike.

Otherwise, we've been dealing with an imposter for 7.5 years.

Riveting development.
    If he can login then we'll have to ban him for using multiple forum accounts. :(

Postaholic
    this went bad fast

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    If he can login then we'll have to ban him for using multiple forum accounts. :(
    Forum multi'ing is legal unless you are circumventing bans. \o/

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by makeo View Post
    Forum multi'ing is legal unless you are circumventing bans. \o/
    Ahh ok. Just saw someone banned in the bb vs em thread for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Ahh ok. Just saw someone banned in the bb vs em thread for it.
    They'll have been banned on their main and using their alt or be persistently trolling from the alt.

If you post normally from the alt, it's fine.

Postaholic
    I didn't read the entire post but I'm game! You point I punch!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post

Most of those ppl u named "hate" eachoter for dif. reasons.. thats why this hybrid alliance raised. Most of those u name only care for themself and theyr kd.. and its not to be blamed - nobody wants to screw theyr age just to punish some spoiled kids... this is where admins should interfee to make/keep this game fair...

Thread Information