Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Free the game of the new oppressors ?

Administrator
    Game Operators should not deal with in-game politics. We should be focused on players cheating or breaking the Terms of Service or Game Rules.

My personal opinion on the issue is that if players (or Kingdoms) consistently break their word, then they shouldn't be trusted. Deal with them instead of trusting them and don't let them get into a position where breaking their word is advantageous for them because you already know they will do what's best for them and not uphold their agreements.
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Unite us, unite the clans.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidC View Post
    Game Operators should not deal with in-game politics. We should be focused on players cheating or breaking the Terms of Service or Game Rules.

My personal opinion on the issue is that if players (or Kingdoms) consistently break their word, then they shouldn't be trusted. Deal with them instead of trusting them and don't let them get into a position where breaking their word is advantageous for them because you already know they will do what's best for them and not uphold their agreements.
    It is ironic, at least, that you say this quoting a man who has himself used sneaky back room deals to crown two kingdoms.

Enthusiast
    The best plays are the ones that nobody see it coming ! Like my crown last age !
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

Forum Addict
    Problem is that BB, Emertiti, Sleepy and all other big kd:s will CF right away and trust these morons. I hate absalom aka emertits. I dislike Coss but i dont even remmeber why. I think flogger is an bumhole. But my kd are willing to step up and barry the hatch to kill these infidels but we wont do it alone and take all the heat while others wont pitch in.

We are ready.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Problem is that BB, Emertiti, Sleepy and all other big kd:s will CF right away and trust these morons. I hate absalom aka emertits. I dislike Coss but i dont even remmeber why. I think flogger is an bumhole. But my kd are willing to step up and barry the hatch to kill these infidels but we wont do it alone and take all the heat while others wont pitch in.

We are ready.
    im 99% sure Sleepy wont CF new age Ronin/Bart satellites, but Emeriti and BB are kinds stupid. Most like they will attempt to win age and CF them and hope for best outcome :)
    You can trust me i will support you in forum so stay brave!
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    It is ironic, at least, that you say this quoting a man who has himself used sneaky back room deals to crown two kingdoms.
    Haters gonna hate

I for one welcome our new overlords

We should start by killing off Mike.

I'll join.
    I'm sure Poopsters can help too.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by lestat View Post
    i for one welcome our new overlords
    hail ants

Needs to get out more
    Blake: You're talking about what. You're talking about...*****ing about that sale you shot, some sonofa***** who don't wanna buy land, some broad you're trying to screw, so forth. Let's talk about something important. They all here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Demon
    I find this funny.
    When bart and his tools were starting up everyone was turning blind eye and giggling when their competitors were ****played, and everyone was shocked when their turn came.
    U guys learned nothing from Niemoller.

Needs to get out more
    I'm just befuddled by the lack of Outplayerz references and origins of the probe.

You can understand the motives. When I soloed I knew Bart through Sparta and Outplayerz by reputation. Outplayerz was a stickler for the same rule of equality as was I. Our methods were completely different since my interests weren't in poetic justice. Still, coincidentally, no known top kingdom crowned the same age they attacked me.

When I'd encounter Bart in Sparta he was very deal oriented. I recall our acquaintance began when the kingdom I was in unintentionally failed to give the button due to lack of activity on our part: Sparta had a wave itinerary. That and we accidentally sent an early dragon(very unlike us, but it happens). So I suicided my elf tac as compensation.

Thus, my opinion of Bart is that his deals are based in his overall assessment of the given party. You might not be deal breaking now, but you did in the past..as it were. So his diplomacy is justified by his knowledge both through the treatment of Sparta who didn't actively interact with tops and Outplayerz who did.

That doesn't mean I think Bart is always justified, but that his dictum is broadly motivated on shared experiences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    The war win land bonuses are the real enemy here.
    Lies :p
    My former contribution to a kingdom known by many names
    [ Palindromes - Stuck inside my head - Dinner is Served - Doom & Bloom Seed Co. - Foxtonomy - First Impressions ]

=^..^= SPGC !! =^..^=
    It is I the Three Musketeers, Alpacahontas, Appetitical ManiaC, Twerk it Harder Make it Better

"\*.Pyromaniacs.*/"

Thread Information