Thread: Recruit: Ascended

Post Fiend

Recruit: Ascended

History:

What history? We came together for the first time in age 73. There is a lot of experience in this group (and by that I mean we have a lot of old people!) We fought 6 wars last age, we won 3, and learned a lot, came together more as a team, and are ready to move on to the next age. We don't have race/personality requirements, because we feel that if someone plays what they want to, they are more likely to give it their all. With that said, we do discourage born-to-fail combos! (If you want to know what qualifies for that, come join and we can discuss it in discord!)

We are recruiting for the new age. We are currently looking for 1 new member. We use discord and Upoopu. (Both are super easy to setup!) Ideally, we are looking for another A/T Hybrids. We are pretty set for everything else.

Requirements:

Attackers:
    Army In/Army Out in war: 2 Uniques a Day (Standard attack time for non-dryad, non-avian in war after the first 12 hours is, 12 hours. This should be easy)
    Stick to targets (We are active, so this stays pretty updated)

Hybrids:
    I expect you to be somewhere in between attackers and T/Ms, as would make perfect sense. Two uniques a day, stick to targets.
    I do not expect a mage hybrid to camp the enemy until their army is home, because you have no need to unless you plan on hitting him hard with Nightmares.

T/Ms:
    I expect the most activity from you guys. You need to be able to put your power when and where it is needed most, for the greatest effect. If you don't know where that is, ask. We have some very experienced folks here that will be happy to teach you the finer points of war strategy!
    Last edited by LuckySports; 05-11-2017 at 01:00.

Post Fiend
    We are only looking for 1 more attacker now. Heavy or Hybrid, either can fit the bill nicely.

Thread Information