Thread: Elf Mystic - a/m - Oop

Elf Mystic - a/m - Oop

Hey, I am looking for advice to come out of protection strong as elf mystic. In typically all attacker.

I was thinking:
    10% home
    7% farms
    13% tgs
    10% banks
    40% guilds
    10% towers
    10% stables

Wpa/guild bonus will give me a jumpstart on wpa, but im not sure what's realistic for military training or science allotment.

For science infigured a 60/40 split between channeling/production might be ok.

Would be grateful for the advice of the utopian community as this is my first hybrid attempt.

I play in the ghetto, but I strive to play like I am not.

Thanks!

Enthusiast
    Are you going to be razing banks oop? Because you start with 25, and 10 farms(razing some farms works). I think the homes are unnecessary, I'd add a mix of forts with the tg, forts are generally more effective.

Strategy Moderator
    That build is fine to start with if your kd is planning to war "soon" out of war, but you have no idea how long till you get it.

If you know your geting an "instant" oop war, i'd drop guilds to 10% and up homes/banks/arm.....if u guys are planing to pump leets a bit first but u still need to attack, u can drop the TG for more guilds.

We are planning to war straight oop. Maybe swapping forts for homes is a good idea.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian_Chick View Post
    We are planning to war straight oop. Maybe swapping forts for homes is a good idea.
    if your waring straight oop, you really dont need 40% guilds. The free wizzards you get should be more than enough to "cast with" and homes/banks/arms will MASSIVELY pay off as all oop wars turn into who can get/hold more econ.

Thread Information