Thread: Settlers recruiting

Veteran

Settlers recruiting

We are looking for a few players for the new age. We require you be online for armies during war, and oow if you are awesome. Our chat(telegram) is always active with a great atmosphere. If you are interested you can contact me on irc or by pm in forums. Hopefully everyone had a good age and is ready for the next one.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    You just got owned again. When will you learn fool. I'm just on a different level.

Veteran
    Guess I'll add in a bit. We are 4:7, not much to brag about but with having a relaxed age we still kept at it. We will be back at full strength going into next age, just missing a couple players to fill our roster.
    You just got owned again. When will you learn fool. I'm just on a different level.

Not much to brag about? Honor - including the top spot for DE. But what I’ve always liked about settlers was their ability to claw back, scratch back, and never give up.

im interested to learn with new mate. can add me on telegram for chat.

Veteran
    Yo just seen this. If you are still interested we could prolly take you in.

Veteran
    Or if anyone else is. We have a good record so far and looking to keep it going.

Veteran
    Could still use that 1 player. If you are interested then contact me via PM in forums, or search @tastkd on telegram, so we can have a small chat to see if we are the right fit for you.

Thread Information