Thread: Just another crown

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Do you know we started age in same kingdom and one day you simple left. No soft lies no hard jokes. My heart was broken!
    Hope you had good age too!
    Yes, in fact I did know you were there, and my age ended well. Thank you.
    I restarted a few weeks ago as a human cleric, randoming into a determined war kingdom.

My respect for your privacy was paramount. I want you to know, of all the conflicts I've witnesses, AMA displayed the most astonishing capabilities I've seen.

The reason I left was the troll. Seeing how you achieved a province crown you can understand we get caught up in the way we play. My style is to only retal but our troll was surrendering the meter constantly. You had an offensive bias: dryad whereas mine was founded in defense: faery cleric. My elites were eating ops and sabotage that others weren't.

It took an existential stoppage of play for me to realize it didn't matter how my province turned out. But you understand unplugging your competitive spirit includes a cool down period.

The kingdom didn't seem on board with ousting the troll and I won't spend time in kingdoms with trolls. Also my work was ramping up for the season. Even if work was bad I would've enjoyed the remaining company in the kingdom.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 04-11-2017 at 17:38.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information