Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just another crown

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Do you know we started age in same kingdom and one day you simple left. No soft lies no hard jokes. My heart was broken!
    Hope you had good age too!
    Yes, in fact I did know you were there, and my age ended well. Thank you.
    I restarted a few weeks ago as a human cleric, randoming into a determined war kingdom.

My respect for your privacy was paramount. I want you to know, of all the conflicts I've witnesses, AMA displayed the most astonishing capabilities I've seen.

The reason I left was the troll. Seeing how you achieved a province crown you can understand we get caught up in the way we play. My style is to only retal but our troll was surrendering the meter constantly. You had an offensive bias: dryad whereas mine was founded in defense: faery cleric. My elites were eating ops and sabotage that others weren't.

It took an existential stoppage of play for me to realize it didn't matter how my province turned out. But you understand unplugging your competitive spirit includes a cool down period.

The kingdom didn't seem on board with ousting the troll and I won't spend time in kingdoms with trolls. Also my work was ramping up for the season. Even if work was bad I would've enjoyed the remaining company in the kingdom.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 04-11-2017 at 17:38.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I like to post
    When you play in ghetto/special prov less never play t/m if you want to grow. T/Ms going to eat hits dont matter how much def you have. Its role only for support your kd mates. Not really fun for play but very useful prov to have in kd.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Demon
    the "troll" as you call him went and had us cf every kingdom with anyone in range, he was giving meter points to Mansoor for a plunder or abduct who got retaled on me with army home twice, and got us unfriendly with Bio who proceded to ns 17k troops on him, he then wanted to hit again after the day shift.

He went and hit many other kingdoms too with abduct or plunder despite being told to get laboratories, he was high def and had the highest nw in kd quite long, so of couse I who had the lowest of our attackers got most of his retals, and you could not point out how the kingdom was losing out and had him understand basic math he only understood that he was not getting retaled and was happy with that.

I did not want to cf every target with potential targets, but we ended up that way or we would have gotten in troubles.

I figured a shell had room even for such a player, althougth I suggested him to go with his own this age. In a full kingdom I would have asked him to leave since it would not only be about individual players but he would ruin the team effords too, we mannaged with everyone else showing caution and holding back, and the gennerel cf of every kingdom with provinces in range, but it was my last age allowing a person with no meter awareness to join the shell.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    When you play in ghetto/special prov less never play t/m if you want to grow. T/Ms going to eat hits dont matter how much def you have. Its role only for support your kd mates. Not really fun for play but very useful prov to have in kd.
    You might not understand that I self impose my own limits. I've run solo(totally alone) and in micro-kingdoms. I've run faery cleric in desolate ghettos before so the next challenge level was doing it in micro.

I've never joined a kingdom, particularly a micro, with intentions of growing as it were. The challenge for me is growing through retal. The deeper challenge, without using any pool.

When you guys began using pool I followed suit because I was simply going with the flow. It seemed we went toward playing together more so then independently. I'm fine with that, but the troll created an inconsistency in that notion.
    If we're working together we can't have a guy screwing meters left and right.

This type of misunderstanding may be a good reason for us to remain apart. It's because I respect what you want. I'm not going the direction you're going.

As for the reason I've referred to this other player as a "troll" is clear in Madchess's statement; he was well aware of his mechanical and behavioral landscape. He understood reaction and numerical persuasion. In my opinion the guy was arguably brilliant but a complete waste of talent. To me, he looked like he was selling impunity for naivety.

This is kind of important because the IQ spread in Utopia can get very top dominant by the average not perceiving they're not the smartest guy in the room. Now see, I could understand Elits non-reaction because he was not out of his league. I however know when I'm facing a deeper intellect that means to do me harm. There's no telling if this fellow was restricted to gaming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Now see, I could understand Elits non-reaction because he was not out of his league. I however know when I'm facing a deeper intellect that means to do me harm. There's no telling if this fellow was restricted to gaming.
    So far OOP Kd paper was full from hits and i didn't pay much attentions what is going. Just retal some one and log off. When we start grow bigger i notice "Troll" is doing nonstop bad hits and asking for problems. One day i spend 30 minutes to explain him when monarch msg say: "pump", you don't go abdict provs with very high off. His reply was : its not fair to not let him attack. Next day he wanted to hit another heavy off prov and i told him if you hit he will retal so DONT. He decide to hit and several hours later we got retal on Madchess.
    Its was clear he is totally newbie and don't listen much.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Demon
    I think we all held back a lot from hitting potential targets for him not to hit the same kingdom/target and give relations, I know for once I did which put me a bit behind in nw mid age.

There was not even a point in half the abducts since he got 0 scientists from hitting down to much, and he did not want to get any laboratories insted or to go above 1 tpa even when he was getting stolen from almost constantly.

We got him above 8k acres somehow before he got himself deleted.

Enthusiast
    Yeah, it was a pleasure to find him mid age. He wouldn't log in for days at a time, no WT, low low tpa. Would rob millions, take peons to pop up after land came in, and laugh at him as he said he was a Utopian admin test province, to stop or be deleted. Eventually he disappeared so I imagine enough people laughed at him and reported.

I assumed he was someone's farm, he was just so rich and empty.

Are we still doing this?
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Absolutely.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Congrats

Enthusiast
    Oh my ... From what I see in these forums very little have changed and its highly likely that player count have gone down ....

Thread Information