Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just another crown

I like to post

Just another crown

Its was good lazy age for me able to win fair province Dryad crown. Thanks to every one donated some land to me :)
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Congrats! Well deserved.

Dryad prov crow is best crow
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Congrats! Well deserved.

Dryad crown is the only untainted crown left in the game.

I like to post
    Congrats! Well deserved.

I sense tricky posting here :P
    Still its ok you already paid me last age :D
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    I sense tricky posting here :P
    No trickery!
    WHat pestalince said is right :)
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

I like to post
    No trickery!
    WHat pestalince said is right :)
    Ok i can go sleep now :)
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Enthusiast
    Look at u two getting along. How sweet. ..

Regular
    Congrats!

Post Demon
    we almost could have had a go at 1 for orc too, but that other kingdom had more pool or some targets I guess. A kingdom with only few players can't really powerplay their way to anything and it was never our intention anyway, so we got to stick to what we can achieve on our own and hope that is enough.

I'm rather satisfied with the overall result, we mostly grew by retaliating early age and late age mostly by exploration.

Racial crowns are a myth propagated by ASF to inflate Absalom rankings. Don't believe the hype!
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    Racial crowns are a myth propagated by ASF to inflate Absalom rankings. Don't believe the hype!
    Its different chart system, build main for troll 21 and ASF but its not real one when you exclude part from crowns. You are crown virgin when its came to provinces crown?

Guess you count age Expendables won for crown but i don't really consider its for something much valuable. Let me remind how age started. Godly/Me and Blitz take care for kingdoms retals and protection. N00bs like you got hits nonstop and and explore land they loss. You did really bad OOP. You simple don't understand game mechanic in ghetto. This is complete different from TOP play. So having kingdoms crown don't helped you to be better.
    From other side here is "real players" like Maclean. Its was really great experience when we random together in Genesis. Both doing his solo smack oop and organize kingdom so its result win age with zero trade accounts when every decent kingdom in gen had many traded accounts. Its was really awesome age/win for both us and its when YF asked me to go and Lead Nexus, its how i meet Dirty and later from its was born Seasons.

I like to make fun on ASF but lets me remind how Emeriti begin his path. Its was ASF starting kingdom with pov less shell, doing his "solo cow killer" and diplo and its resulted in new strong Kd born.
    You simple don't have enough "qualification points" to comment him or me.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

I whored clear to 9k (the point where zauper gave unfriendly and got me landlusted) while you ragequit! It was remarkable or whatever. Then I whored your prov too. And 2-3 others.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

I like to post
    I whored clear to 9k (the point where zauper gave unfriendly and got me landlusted) while you ragequit! It was remarkable or whatever. Then I whored your prov too. And 2-3 others.
    I never had age rage quit. Expendables idea was having fun ghettoing. Godly made me offer to join and i accepted. Its was really fun making fun on him in private channel. But after first ~~2 weeks Kd manage to get out from ghetto range, we got all CFs and what left for rest from age was explore. Its way to boring for me to stay and play. Around this time you prepare your explore jump. Zauper/Munk joined later.
    Last edited by Elit; 04-11-2017 at 06:05.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

No pool was used on that prov until much later in the age after prehensile took it over. Your memory has been corrupted! My whoring is absolutely unrivaled.

I like to post
    No pool was used on that prov until much later in the age after prehensile took it over. Your memory has been corrupted! My whoring is absolutely unrivaled.
    Look like we have different memory. What i can say is Goodly is really good on whore oop, dont matter if he play in ghetto or top kd.
    Octo is fun kind i like but not enough strong to meet all bad world alone :P

Do you know how many times last age i got msg: PK/You will day for hit us! Its was really hard age for me still i survived! No DB or farm wars where all KD is farmed so i can grow. Its was normal proper play and some luck so its worked. Guess you cant understand it :P
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thread Information