Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just another crown

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Its was really hard age for me still i survived! No DB or farm wars where all KD is farmed so i can grow. Its was normal proper play and some luck so its worked. Guess you cant understand it :P
    You guess right

You missed the best age ever! We got to kick back and relax without conflict. We funneled absurd amounts of GC into war tier conflicts in exchange for land and abused our network advantage + black ops to ruin Crazies' chances of ever closing the gap. By the time the age ended, their KD was so rich with internal strife that they disbanded.

The age 1:1 won #1 with 1/1 wws \:D/

Last edited by octobrev; 04-11-2017 at 15:57. Reason: goodbye photobucket. its been real.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

I like to post
    I remember from forum here was big drama in TOP. GB or something like its and its resulted Expendables got chance to win age. So its turned very good for KD. Im sure win like this when you start with prov less ghetto is really fun age. How you see in player list here is Munk but he started age in CR? and we made him to change his prov to something "Stinger is best" for CF them.
    Sure its turned to great age.

p.s.
    I don't remember Dirty. Zauper/Munk joined later. What about Dirty?
    We started age like 10-12 provs. Mango was from begin.
    Last edited by Elit; 04-11-2017 at 06:48.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Dirty was there from the start! Munk, Zauper, and a couple others (Jewzi/Topsy?) started in Emeriti that round. Munk had to change his provname there to S t i n g e r n e t F T W for a CF >:D

Eventually the GB happened and they came over.

Hawk and Miranda were taken in from a ghetto where they were solo exploring. We recruited them and had them suicide so we could add their land to our banks.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    Dirty was there from the start! Munk, Zauper, and a couple others (Jewzi/Topsy?) started in Emeriti that round. Munk had to change his provname there to S t i n g e r n e t F T W for a CF >:D

Eventually the GB happened and they came over.

Hawk and Miranda were taken in from a ghetto where they were solo exploring. We recruited them and had them suicide so we could add their land to our banks.
    Its made me laugh. Yes "noting wrong here"! Just pragmatical decision for best Kingdom interest ;)
    Lets now blame Bart...he deserve it :P

p.s.
    I cant belie i forgot Dirty, but he never make problems and we are used to be together for long. Im sure he can live with it!
    Last edited by Elit; 04-11-2017 at 06:54.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Topsy was in TFC playing a Rogue for the start of that age.

meanGodly tricked him into destroying his province rather than abandoning it. :P

I remember this as the advice Topsy provided on that brief run and in the war he was in improved my ability on how to see wars greatly. (Thanks)

Edit: On topic, I am jelly that someone got to play with an undercover elit and pick his brain all age!
    Last edited by makeo; 04-11-2017 at 11:54.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by makeo View Post
    Edit: On topic, I am jelly that someone got to play with an undercover elit and pick his brain all age!
    So far till last week only monarch in Kd was aware about my identify. He did very good job for manage KD and keep my secret. One from best "ghetto" monarch.
    I help him abit with advices, like how to get CF from Emeriti. Bin Bin ignored our msg so I explained we need to take his attention and i tap them. After my second tap we got reply and CF :)
    Some other kingdoms was smarter and offered us CF before we hit them at all.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thanks Elit! You just gave me my prov name next time we do Elit theme!

Dibs on "One from best "ghetto""!
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by makeo View Post
    Topsy was in TFC playing a Rogue for the start of that age.

meanGodly tricked him into destroying his province rather than abandoning it. :P

I remember this as the advice Topsy provided on that brief run and in the war he was in improved my ability on how to see wars greatly. (Thanks)

They knew exactly what they were doing. I respect Topsy to offer soft lies so we feel better about things, lol. You know I run garbage provinces so I wanted a look inside the gleaming top forged province of a renowned whore. When they scuttled the thing I knew there was stealth technology in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    They knew exactly what they were doing. I respect Topsy to offer soft lies so we feel better about things, lol. You know I run garbage provinces so I wanted a look inside the gleaming top forged province of a renowned whore. When they scuttled the thing I knew there was stealth technology in there.
    It was more the timing of things on both a micro (province) and macro(war, general server) level and how they related than any other particular thing else Strat0. Like what to do when and why to achieve what is desired. I am a decent province player and capable war leader so it was good to learn.

The actual province in isolation after was irrelevant to be honest.

Edit: On a plus side, it may have helped convince you that dspecs and elites was not the way to go on faettacker :P
    Last edited by makeo; 04-11-2017 at 14:13.

Needs to get out more
    I realize this. My strength is intuition, so my curiosity is based in reverse engineering. I got to see the inner workings of Maxins honor whoring dwarf rogue and it improved my understanding of honor whoring strats.

Edit: I should mention I actually don't use what I've seen. I'm fairly committed to my garbage style. It's more an understanding of what's out there and why. How these capillaries are connected to the system and what dynamics play into their shape.

For instance my short stint in pyro demonstrated the orbital force ergo to diplomacy and mechanical supremacy below the whoring tier. I had theorized the advantages but to be in them was to see how the muscles flex. The tax decisions and curbing of risk were sad because recruitment was desperate.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 04-11-2017 at 14:20.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

I think dspecs and elites on Faettacker is the only time I have ever actually got cranky at you. =P

Haha.

Needs to get out more
    That was a carryover split from a long war.

If I recall, I was using elites for attacking because they were harder to ambush. Early in the war I was lacking offense so I used elites and trained dspecs since it was cheap. Anywho, I slop my rebuilds because I'm paranoid about eowcf invaders so my dspecs were leftovers.

My defense as a messy person is that I know what's in that pile :D

You remember my thief dump to soldiers for self province soldier blocking? I think with paladin this might be a thing again.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 04-11-2017 at 15:11.
    ________
    Weed bowls

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    I respect Topsy to offer soft lies so we feel better about things, lol. You know I run garbage provinces so I wanted a look inside the gleaming top forged province of a renowned whore. When they scuttled the thing I knew there was stealth technology in there.
    Do you know we started age in same kingdom and one day you simple left. No soft lies no hard jokes. My heart was broken!
    Hope you had good age too!
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    He's like a pokemon, if you don't capture him he will run away eventually.

Thread Information