Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for top tier kd

Looking for top tier kd

30+ ages played.

Started mid age in new kingdom of 12 players and still managed to hit top100 list before releasing so I could be small enough to be able to help my kingdom in war.

Have monarched several kingdoms, mostly smaller war kingdoms with great success. Little motivation for monarchy politics these days.

Would consider myself top tier growth player. Mid/top tier war player.

Most successfully age was 6 war wins, running a full kingdom of heretic hybrids performing deep nightmare waves.

Around the clock player willing to login and attack whenever needed.

I like tacos... is it Tuesday?
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    I like tacos... is it Tuesday?
    It is indeed

Quote Originally Posted by I am the Taco View Post
    It is indeed
    Join me. We will be together in Poopster

You got my contact so msg me buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by I am the Taco View Post
    It is indeed
    Don't you tease me with a good time...
    - unknown

Post Fiend
    To anyone considering on recruiting this player..

He goes by Vasp. he has 3-4 forum accounts, he’s toxic, a complete time
    Bomb capable of abandoning or destroying his province and turning on you at any point in time. If it’s not his ego exploding, it’s his drinking or his pure childish attitude you have to worry about. I feel it’s necessary that anyone considering this is aware of such things as he’s not representing himself accurately here using alternate forum names to obtain a desired position. If you have a well constructed kingdom, this guy isn’t a wise addition.
    'We bow down before no man.' - Ancient Spartans
    ~Fury of Sparta~

Post Demon
    huh quite sure it was the 9:17 guy I chatted with a week ago. I did not understand why he would release everything, but who am I to judge, it looks like they are getting their first war soon. I think he was 6k or more at that time, looked well build except for lacking hospitals.

Quote Originally Posted by Xist View Post

Bomb capable of abandoning or destroying his province and turning on you at any point in time. If it’s not his ego exploding, it’s his drinking or his pure childish attitude you have to worry about. I feel it’s necessary that anyone considering this is aware of such things as he’s not representing himself accurately here using alternate forum names to obtain a desired position. If you have a well constructed kingdom, this guy isn’t a wise addition.
    Way to go Vasp lol Xist... did he cry and beg to stay with you first like he did me when I threatened to kick him? Sorry vasp... no tacos for you now...
    - unknown

He is not Vasp. I have played with taco many ages now. so you might want to delete your comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Sozz View Post
    He is not Vasp. I have played with taco many ages now. so you might want to delete your comment.
    Are you vasp? playing with vasp? who played with vasp? I have played with tacos also you know. But I usually get a bit aggressive, and tacos end up being nom noms :-)
    - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    Are you vasp? playing with vasp? who played with vasp? I have played with tacos also you know. But I usually get a bit aggressive, and tacos end up being nom noms :-)
    To many question, its making my head hurt :P

To many question, its making my head hurt :P
    The only thing we need to focus on... is tacos!

- unknown

Post Fiend
    For all we know your vasp to? Funny, Tacos responded as vasp in another thread lawl. Can we get a limit to how many forum names one player can use? Its getting pretty ridiculous!
    'We bow down before no man.' - Ancient Spartans
    ~Fury of Sparta~

For all we know your vasp to? Funny, Tacos responded as vasp in another thread lawl. Can we get a limit to how many forum names one player can use? Its getting pretty ridiculous!
    Original Taco posted many times. Not only 3.

Anyway, vasp or taco..you're still my war leader. A great poopster. Arriba ESpanya!!!

Guys, look at my post count... I haven't posted on anything lol.

I've got a small group of players I've been witj the last 7 or so ages.

I've got no idea who vasp is but we surely have no association.

I'm guessing the guy commenting on talking to me is from 8:9

Thread Information