Thread: Faeries

Faeries

Did anyone see anywhere about faeries and whether the ease of casting self spells on kdmates has transferred from paladin personality?

Like without any modifiers, it will be difficult for faeries to cast the non-paladin and paladin self spells on any kd mates

Needs to get out more
    No, I didn't see anything like that. I'd like to have clarity on this as well. Could it be that some freak meta was had by this mod?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

The fear of boredom too great. Being faery paladin and failing spells... need to make sure

Regular
    can we get a clarification on this please?

Needs to get out more
    Paging the gods ~ Aquaseafoam & Persian

I know it doesn't matter, but I'm going paladin faery in The Virtual Kingdom if only to pick up the slop from the orc undead.

I find it interesting we have professional zombies now. The smell of success.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Paging the gods ~ Aquaseafoam & Persian

I know it doesn't matter, but I'm going paladin faery in The Virtual Kingdom if only to pick up the slop from the orc undead.

I find it interesting we have professional zombies now. The smell of success.
    i have no idea if the difficulty transferred. It wasn't announced either way and thats more of a "figure it out yourself" kinda issue the owners have left us to in the past. For what its worth last age as a feary paladin i had 80% success rate casting self spells on kd mates 2.5-3 times my MOD wpa. My kd assumed the difficultly would transfer :P

Needs to get out more
    Thank you, Persain. You do your best :)

My concept for the faery paladin dynamic is to have a prefered recipient. For instance, you could choose an attacker that runs interference for you while it's in your best interest to protect said attacker. Make yourself as hard to take down as possible through symbiosis.

The beggar system can work, but I'm of the opinion your UBs should be of kingdom interest. Nothing written in stone. Mana and rune consumption requires projection and protection.

For what it's worth I went orc paladin despite the castration. My interest lies in being capable as a defensive caster and attacker with a degree of meter efficiency.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Enthusiast
    After making prince last age with faery mystic, I decided to live the dream as a faery tact. I will let you guys know how it goes. ;)

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearted View Post
    After making prince last age with faery mystic, I decided to live the dream as a faery tact. I will let you guys know how it goes. ;)
    Hey thanks. That's what I need to know. I'm tippy teetering on that one for my Virtual Kingdom.

"Look! It's Clear Sight Santa Claus! Wooo!"
    ________
    Weed bowls

Postaholic
    I'm playing faery and am landing spells on elf mystics rather easily, so I would say the ease of casting transferred.

Veteran
    Thanks Swagger

Postaholic
    np, I should add I'm a faery tactician as well.

/high fives Coldhearted

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    np, I should add I'm a faery tactician as well.

/high fives Coldhearted
    Don't encourage him lol. His head is already bigger than a balloon :-p
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Thread Information