Thread: Abducts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Abducts

Have abducts been buffed? People getting 2 scientists per abduct oop.. Your forces arrive at XXXXX (X:X). Our army has emerged victorious on the battlefield! Your army abducted two scientists: Novice Beka (Housing) and Novice Mike (Production).
    How is this possible.. 4 hits 8 scientists this early, hope theres a bug, cause with unis at 50% max eff later in the age people are gonna get what 20 per abduct... Fix science

You have +gains?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

yes, orc +20 gains. Its stil makes no sense to me to be able to abduct 7% of enemy scienctists per hit - its completely overpowered, more so to have 50% max eff of unis, no science limit and tms having no protection or any meaningfull way to gain science back i forsee an age of abducts again. Why force this nonsense science system..

Feel free to discuss your ideas in the suggestions forum. 2 scientists with +gains isn't bugged. The gains forums itself is unchanged but we modified kills and multi-attack protection.
    Last edited by Bishop; 07-11-2017 at 20:05.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information