Music Fades In

Good Morning Utopia!!!! I am Barbara Walters, your local news reporter! I am proud to be part of the news reporting team for the Age of Affinity!

Just to give the community a quick background on my history, I was born in the northern city of Boston in 1929, GO BRUINS! I was a wife to many but only mother to one. I have been a host on several popular US News programs which include The Today Show, 20/20, and currently The View.

So what is in store for this age? A bunch of wars I am hoping! Im sure there will be plenty of drama in the top and deal breaks to be had. Why is this important? Because I am here to capture the news not only of those high up in the rankings, but also those who live down near the bottom. A lot of the bottom wars go unnoticed but don't you worry. They will not go unnoticed anymore!

I just wanted to stop in briefly and introduce myself, and if you see an in-game PM from myself or a message in the forums here, do not be alarmed! I will be conducting interviews throughout the age. If you would like to be interviewed on your war, or kingdom history, do not hesitate to reach out to me. I can be found at Barbara Walters(1:1) or you can drop me a Private Message here in the forums!

Looking forward to an exciting age and lots of reporting! Again thank you for letting me be part of this wonderful community. Barbara Walters OUT!

Music Fades Out