Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Schwarzenegger vs Retro

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Just because you don't do something doesn't mean it's impossible.
    Its correct, but just because something is possible for one person don't mean its possible for second too. Every one have his "impossible" limits.
    Just do what you can!
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Meh, gotta push that limit otherwise what's the point?
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Demon
    The shortest I monached such a kingdom was 4 ages I think, and I did not end up defecting mid war or anything, I simply left at the end of the age, that is clearly different from ditching a team when they most needed your help in the middle of a war.

Those people who defected, did they leave mid war? ;)
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Those people who defected, did they leave mid war? ;)
    For 10 seconds I agreed with your assessments, lol. Now we're just going full republican.

My point, is you found 1. One.

For those of us who aren't afraid and push limits there are 100s who don't. Casuals who aren't afraid but won't push the limits are deceptively intelligent about this. They just want their mid tier wars and the social climate.

You see, there's an infection that spreads through the casual kingdoms every few ages. That infection is some ambitious freak that wants to bring a 10-20 year old kingdom out of its slumber. I frankly hate seeing these guys because the old kingdoms have a charm all themselves and these are not stupid people; they're people with lives.

@ Madchess, yes it's the FSU ridiculousness.
    @ All: FSU are a waste of potential and pageantry. No really. It's why I'm a TFC advocate. When you carry your badge like being a faery attacker and they don't believe you, you make them believe.

I only retaliate and never attack unprovoked, but always.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Pretty sure there's a difference between not being an ambitious freak and just not participating in anything the KD tries to do together or simply leaving it.
    Your goal doesn't have to be to rank high in the charts to have goals. Ambitious is good if you channel it towards meaningful goals. Preserving charm might be one of them.

OH, and yea, I found one. I'll settle for quality over quantity thank you very much.

Thread Information