Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Most and least valuable crowns

are still stalking about Age 50? and the age 46 alliance war?

Realest if Phlayre comes back and play are you coming back?

I want to just tip my hat to Max GS in Gaul for stealing the Human NW Crown by being a Horse Whore - turned like 80% of his lands into Stables last couple days of the Age due to the inflated NW value of 5-point War Horses.

The only people who never make mistakes are those who never try to accomplish anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Twyla View Post
    I want to just tip my hat to Max GS in Gaul for stealing the Human NW Crown by being a Horse Whore - turned like 80% of his lands into Stables last couple days of the Age due to the inflated NW value of 5-point War Horses.

How's that valuable?
    It's a race crown
    It doesn't set a record as a race crown
    And I mean, pbs did it with their whole kd and still hold that record, sooo, sort of insignificant to do it on a single prov to get a race crown.

Maybe least valuable human crown

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    How's that valuable?
    It's a race crown
    It doesn't set a record as a race crown
    And I mean, pbs did it with their whole kd and still hold that record, sooo, sort of insignificant to do it on a single prov to get a race crown.

Maybe least valuable human crown
    There you are again steel...you are too old for this!
    FM

Quote Originally Posted by bante View Post
    There you are again steel...you are too old for this!
    I really am.

Where you playing?

Quote Originally Posted by CGG View Post
    How was I involved in whatever this is about?
    Did anyone figure out what this had to do with me? :'(

Fu ck Playboys and fu ck filip. May they all burn in hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    Everyone needs to let Age 50 go. The story constantly evolves every time I read it. At the end of the day, there's liability all around. If I were to apportion it, I would say I was responsible for 55% of it, Rage 25% of it, and other parties 20%. But you know what, I wouldn't change a damn thing. Age 44 to 45 was one of the highlights of my career.

Elit: It was my fault that the situation got out of hand in Age 50. Glad it worked out. One thing I want to say though, I think in all the versions of the stories I read, you've never pointed out that Versace also tipped you about Fratzia's malicious EoA motives. If the Rage hack hurt you, Fratzia's hack surely helped you. You can't have it both ways. Beyond that, Webmaster ****ed that up royally. His inexperience made him lose a sure win.

ASF: It was my fault that circumstances made you more active than you want in Age 46. I also want to point out, clarey was the one who made the public declaration. I was just an idler at that point, so I wasn't making any declarations. However, unlike CGG, I sincerely did not have the ability to tell Sonata to stop at that point. It's hard to explain, but I never lead Sonata with a true hierarchical structure. The kingdom was built on the premise of friendship and democratic rule. I think even during Age 44-45, I "led" in the sense I had ultimate veto powers for stupid things. But for what it's worth, Phlayre had the same veto powers. phiwha also had veto powers for things that would threaten his cowplay and so on. I never saw myself as "above" Phlayre, but circumstances basically worked out where I exercised my veto powers the most. I was a leader by "force" if you will. I guess I was pretty effective because Age 46 was basically bad decisions after bad decisions that culminated into the deal break.

I wish you guys knew more about Phlayre. I love the man, and his contributions to our peak success are way underrated. No one ever talks about him.

But that's about right. I think octo would gladly attest that since Age 33 (heretics), nothing happens in my kingdom without me "knowing about it". Wilful blindness still imputes knowledge. If there are any more questions about stuff, I'm happy to answer. But please, let it go everyone.

Btw, I'm shocked you hate me Korp. Wtf mate. Don't hate.
    I have held discussions that have advised and assisted me remember what this was about. Unacceptable, unethical, selfish and dishonest actions were taken and I stood alone in standing up for honorable and trustworthy actions in the face of betrayal and deceit by those who would have call themselves my trusted friends.

Thread Information